Three

Y/n's plan was foiled.

He was quickly caught that night by Gin's family. There was one with silver-ish white hair, like Gin. He was buff, and tall. The male other had long jet black haired, with large pupil-less, soulless eyes.

Y/n pleaded. for them to be gentle with his mother, but there was no use in pleading. Neither listened.

Y/n and Lisa were knocked out and roughly put into a car. They were driven back to the house Y/n used to call home.

Y/n was violently awakened with a hard slap. Y/n eyes shot open. He was staring into the cold, dead blue eyes of Jason. Y/n wasn't tied up. He was sat there.

"HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY WITH MY WIFE!" Jason screamed in Y/n's face.

Y/n's face was blank. He didn't care about what Jason did to him.

That night, Jason beat Y/n, badly. Worst than ever before. Y/n was rushed to the hospital. He was in and out of consciousness. His brain wouldn't register anything besides the pain in his body, but he refused to cry out in pain or cry.

Y/n refused to let Jason win. Everything hurt in his body. Y/n really wanted to cry, but there was Lisa, crying for him.

The last thing Y/n saw was his mother in tears, and Jason gently rubbing her back. The wicked look in Jason's eyes was only saw by
Y/n.

Lisa didn't know the truth, but she had a feeling.

"What happened to my son, Jason?! And don't you fucking lie to me!" Lisa spat in anger.

Lisa didn't curse, but she wanted to truth about her son.

"He got into an unfortunate accident with some people. But he'll be alright. I'll pay all the bills, so don't you worry about him. I have the best doctors helping him." Jason sweetly smiled.

Lisa didn't believe a word that came out a Jason's mouth. The sickeningly sweet smile made her realize that Jason was lying. Or, with holding the full truth.

~

Days later, Y/n woke up. He tried to sit up. His body ached and cried out for Y/n not to move anymore, but Y/n ignored all the pain.

"Where's Mother?" Y/n panicked.

Y/n wasn't worried for himself. He needed to make sure his mother was okay.

Y/n got out of bed and tried to stand, but his legs immediately gave out on him. His legs were bruised and were suffering. They couldn't hold Y/n's weight at the moment. But Y/n forced them too.

Y/n held onto the IV that was helping him stay alive, and slowly walked to the door.

Small steps. Slowly. Y/n had to try and remember exactly how to walk. Before, it was natural. He didn't need to think about it, but now, he had to think.

My left foot can't take as much weight as my right, so I have to put less weight on it.

Y/n took rhythmic steps, rhythmic breathing. Y/n focused his eyes on his feet, and the floor. His feet covered a tile and a half everytime he stepped.

"One step at the time." Y/n mumbled to himself.

"Nice to see you're up and walking." Gin's voice startled Y/n's hard concentration.

Y/n slipped, but was caught by Gin.

"Let's lay you down."

"No! I have to get to my Mother!" Y/n protested.

Gin didn't listen. He laid Y/n down on his hospital bed.

"Gin! Let me go!"

"Calm down." Gin instructed. "Your mom is here in the hospital. She'll be in here in a few minutes, so chill."