Eight

The wedding was here. Y/n and Killua were so happy to finally get married. The wedding was Silver and purple. It was pretty big, even though neither wanted a big wedding. Since Kikyo was making all the preparations, all Killua and Y/n got to do is pick the colors and a few people on their guest list.

Y/n made sure to invite Lisa, Mona, Kurapika, and Kurapika's plus one, Chrollo. Y/n didn't know how Chrollo and Kurapika was still dating, but he didn't interfere anymore in their relationship.

Y/n knocked on Killua's dressing room.

"Come in." Killua hummed.

Y/n walked in to see Killua in a silver suit. Y/n was in a purple suit. Y/n licked his lips at the sight of Killua. Y/n closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing, Y/n?" Killua asked as he finished up the lolipop in his mouth.

Killua was sitting down in front of a dresser with a mirror. Y/n picked Killua up, and pinned him down on the dresser. Y/n began making out with Killua on the dresser.

Killua kissed back. He wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck as they made out happily.

"You're gonna be my handsome husband~"
Y/n purred.

"You're gonna be my sexy husband~" Killua smiled.

Y/n kissed Killua's throat.

"No hickies." Killua states firmly. "And we aren't about to fuck here."

Y/n pouted. "Fineeeeeee!"

"Good, now go back to your dressing room."

"Okayyyy!"

Y/n unlocked the door and left back to his dressing room.

~

The wedding ceremony started. It was long and boring to Y/n and Killua. In the middle of the ceremony, Y/n pulled out some wireless earbuds. He gave one to Killua, and they started jamming to music.

Kikyo was not happy. He wanted to interject, but Zeno didn't allow her to.

"Are there any objections to this marriage?" The marriage officiant asked.

It was silent in the room.

"Then I will continue."

The ceremony continued on, until someone quietly tried to walk into the room.

Jason.

Y/n turned his head. He saw Jason and was about to shout, but Killua turned Y/n's back to him.

Focus on me Killua mouthed.

Y/n's eye twitched. Killua must've invited him, Y/n concluded. Kurapika and Gon were going to say some words about their best friends.

"So," Kurapika starts. Y/n stomach drops. He was scared Kurapika would bring up something stupid from the past. "I remember a time when me and Y/n did something crazy!"

Killua listened. He was interested in this. Y/n was not.

"Nah, I'm just kidding." Kurapika chuckled. "
Y/n is a very strong, independent, caring, loving and over all amazing person. He does has his falls, which is constantly telling people about themselves, and his investigation skills are off the charts. He pulled up juvenile records, even though they been locked away, and I still, after years, don't know how he has done it. But, to my best friend for years, I wish you happy marriage to the man you've been crushing on since thirteen years old."

Kurapika slid in the crush part. Killua laughed and teased Y/n.

"You had a crush on me~?"

"Shut it, or I'll tell you off too." Y/n huffed with an annoyed face.

Killua laughed.

Now, it was Gon's turn.

And Killua was even more scared.

Gon went on to tell the story of how Y/n and Killua met, and how they met as Gin, and not Killua.

"Killua and Y/n are both very smart, so I think they're really good for each other! I already know you two do, but love each other to the end, okay!?"

Killua and Y/n nodded yes to Gon.

The ceremony continued, until the two told their vows.

"Killua, the night we met at the ball was the best night of my life. And the times you protected me, even when you didn't have to makes me feel even better. I love you, and I'm so glad you're officially mine." Y/n smiled.

Killua smiled back, as his head bopped to the music.

"First off, I love your taste in music." Killua started with a small chuckle. "But I love you more for just that. You're funny, strong, caring, and you aren't afraid to tell someone off. I love these things about you, and I can't wait to find out even more about you. I love you."

Y/n and Killua smile at each other, happy to hear the others vows.

They exchanged wedding rings. Their ring matched their hair color.

Y/n and Killua finally pulled out the earbuds. But only because they died.

"Y/n L/n." The marriage officiant started. "Do you, take Killua Zoldyck to be you husband? In sickness and health? Only in Death do you part?"

"I do." Y/n said with no hesitation.

"And Killua Zoldyck. Do you, take Y/n L/n to be your husband? In sickness and health? Only in Death do you part?"

"Yes. I do." Killua nods.

"Then, you may now kiss the groom." The marriage officiant smiled.

Y/n and Killua kissed passionately. Everyone clapped happily.

Killua and Y/n pulled away. They rested their foreheads against each others.

"I love you, shorty." Y/n chuckled quietly.

Killua huffed. "Shut it..." Killua mumbled.

"Cute~"

~

The reception started. Y/n walked up to Jason. Jason cleared his throat.

"Look, Y/n." Jason started. "I'm sorry. For everything."

Jason was sincere with his words.

Y/n nods. "I forgave you the day I left. It doesn't hurt anymore. I just hope you can be in Mona's life, as a good father. Be a better father to her than you were to Jay and Jamey."

Jason nods. "Can I... See her?"

Jason had never seen his baby. Y/n slowly nods.

"Mona!" Y/n called.

Mona skips over to her big brother. "Yes, big brother?"

"This is your Dad, Mona."