05 - Tired

Chapter 05 - Tired

Minho pov

I can feel the sunlight heating my skin, and my whole body aches, especially on my lower back. 'What the hell did I do last night, why did my body hurt so badly?'

I stood up slowly, and the blanket fall off my torso, 'WHAT THE FUCK, WHY AM I NAKED!?' I started to panic, I stood up and went to the bathroom, I saw my reflection in the mirror, as I watched myself in horror.

'THERE'S SO MANY HICKIES, NOT JUST ON MY NECK BUT AROUND MY TORSO?! WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO ME?! DID I JUST LOSE MY V CARD?! MY LOWER BACK HURTS AND SURELY IT'S FROM A MAN' "What if I was r*ped?" "Did I give consent to them? Did they ask me?" 'My brain is sober when I am drunk, and I don't give consent to anyone just like that. If I really did give consent OR I WAS FORCED?!, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MAN' "what the fuck, why can't I remember anything!?"

-flash back-

Chan and I are enjoying our drinks while talking about some random things, and the reason why I bumped into him on the supermarket, he got up from his sit "I think I should go to my friends now, I only told them that I'm going to grob some alcohol"

"Oh, yeah sure, enjoy" I said while smiling at him

"Yeah, you too" he said, and walked away going into the crowds of dancing bodies,

I stayed seated here at the counter while drinking alcohol alone. I got up to go to the bathroom to piss…

-end of flashback-

I grabbed my hair feeling disappointed in myself 'What happened after that? hey brain function, please' I sighed in defeat as I can't get myself to remember anything after that.

I got inside the shower and washed away the nasty things on my body. When I'm done, I grabbed a towel and put it around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.

I looked for my clothes that were scattered around the floor. 'Why am I calm even in a situation like this? have I already lost my mind?' I wore my pants and clothes, 'Thankfully this guy still considered marking below the collar of my clothes, so no one will see'

"Shit, why am I calm? I really did already lose my mind. Is this the cause of spacing out the whole week?"

I took my phone, that was on the floor under the bed and put it on my pocket, 'Where is my fucking key?!' I looked for my key everywhere, 'Oh, it's hooked on my pants… BITCH WHY ARE YOU SO CALM. oh forget it, you're not going to get pregnant if ever it got shoot inside anyway'
In a situation like this I should be panicking more, 'why am I cursing again?!' I slapped my mouth for cursing so much.

I walked out of the room, and walked through the long corridor of Jisung's mansion. I walked down the stairs and saw that everyone is on the living room,

"Good morning, Hyung" everyone in the room said

"Good morning, and Happy birthday, Felix" a beautiful sunshine smile is on Felix's face.

"Thank you, hyung, please have a breakfast on the kitchen, Seungmin is there" Felix said

I nodded my head, and went my way to kitchen, "Good morning, Seungmin" "Good morning, Hyung"

I went to the fridge and took a water bottle out as I felt dehydrated, "Hyung, you already showered?" he asked,  "hmm" I hummed

"Wait, you showered but wore your clothes again?"he asked "I didn't bring extra"

"You really gotten laid?" he said "I didn't mean aying it last night, but I didn't expect it came true"

"shouldn't you be worried about me? why do you even want it?" I said