~New day~ 《Chapter 1》

You woke up to the sound of your little brother screaming.

"Y/N WAKE UPPP. DAD SAID WE CAN GO TO THE MEGA PLEX IF YOU GET YO BUTT UP." He shook you.

You bolt up. God Zammit you mumbled.

"Get dressed we're leaving at 10:30" Your dad said walking passed your room.

Your siblings dashes out of the room. You groan and look at the clock to your surprise it says 9:30. You grab a shirt a pair of pants, Chains and a pair of rings.
You take your stuff to the bathroom and run the shower.

You get in, the water hitting your body. Its cold. You wait for it to warm up before you wash your hair and body. Once done you turn the water off and get out.

You dry off than get dressed. You walked to your room while putting shoes on and than grabbed your phone, Credit card (Yes btw your dad is rich cuz why not) and A pair of sunglasses.

Once you checked the clock it said 10:20. You chilled on your phone for five minutes before your dad told you to get in the car. You got in the car, Your brother was practically jumping out of his seat.

He loved Glamrock Freddy so he was excited to see him again. You had Never been to the pizza plex so this would be your first time. The only time your brother went was for his birthday, your mom took him.

"If you don't calm down we won't go" Your dad said pulling out of the drive way laughing.

"I'M SORRYYY, I'M JUST SO EXCITED!!".
Your eye twitchs as he yells.

"I'm right next to you please stop screaming" You put your phone down and looked at him.

"Sorry" He turned his face down.

"Y/N you know when we get there you have to watch him right?"

"Are you kidding me, Why can't you?"

"Y/n don't talk back to your dad" he said staring you down in the mirror.

"There's a daycare there, If he gets to much for you to handle than you can put him in there" he looks back at the road.

"Okay" You face your screen again.

Your dad and brother talk for awhile about what your brother wants to do. You listened to music in your headphones and looked at the window as you got closer to the Pizza Plex.

You only really knew two of the Animatronics there which were Glamrock Freddy and Glamrock Bonnie who supposedly isn't there anymore.

That thought kinda weirded you out. Like what could have happened to that Animatronic? What was so bad that he just suddenly disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so short. I Hope you enjoyed. Leave any suggestions in the comments.