Chapter 3

While Piper and Amy were fighting over what outfit Holly should wear, Holly was busy thinking about what she was going to say to Tyler. Would he ask her to be his girlfriend? Or would he prefer them to be just friends? These were the top questions on Holly's mind.
        "Holly!" Amy said, "We picked out an outfit for you to where when you go see Tyler."
         "Okay! What is it?" Asked Holly.
          Piper turned around showing a cute floral print dress and some brown boots to go with it.
          "Super Cute," Holly says as she put on the clothes.
           Piper looks at Holly seriously, "Now, what are you going to say to Tyler?"
          "I have no idea. It depends on what he wants to tell me."     
          Holly looks down at here phone and exclaims, "Six minutes! I got to get to the Calico fast!"
           She says goodbye to Piper and Amy and bolts out the door rushing as fast as she can to the Calico.

~I just wanted to note that each chapter will be pretty short and take very little time to read. I try to write at least 2 each day but if I have time I would only publish these Wednesday-Saturday. Just wanted to let any of my readers know so you guys know when to check them out.~