Chapter 1

*This takes place right after season 1, episode 10.*

       "OMG! I holding Tyler Flaherty's hand!"  Holly's head was spinning just about as fast a cheetah chasing it's own tail! This may have just been the best day of her life.
          After the event, Holly goes home with Amy and Piper. While Tyler goes with his mom to do some stuff.
          "Ok Holly," says Piper, "Making moves I see."
          "You're not mad right?" Holly asks. Piper had just admitted that she too likes Tyler.
          "Of course not. It was wrong of me to asume that you and Tyler DIDN'T have obvious chemistry."
          "True that," Amy says, "I guess you still have that Second grade love."
           "It was ONE DAY!" Holly replies.
          "Yeah, the wedding day," Says Piper as she and Amy burst out laughing.
           "Ha, ha, ha," Holly says sarcastically, "Very funny."
            All of the sudden Holly's phone vibrates.
           "Do you think it's Tyler?" Asks Amy.
           "Yeah," says Piper, "Open it!"
            "Guys, he just saw me like twenty minutes ago why would he message me so soon?" Holly says.
            "Twenty minutes too long!" Piper and Amy burst out laughing like crazy people.
               Holly opens her phone. "See, I told you it's not-" She stops. When she opens her phone she clearly sees in bold letters, Tyler Flaherty.