The Next Moring

You woke up and Damon was on the floor sleeping. You got up and stepped over him. He looks cold, you grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and placed it over him. He looks a little comfortable. You walk to the kitchen and look through everything. They always have really good things to eat in the morning. I took out a bowl and started to make breakfast. I don't know how many humans and vampires are in this house right now.

    You were going to make blood smooths about 6 or 7 of those and just a few regular smooths. You start to make bacon, hash browns, eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, and toast. I also get out the Greek yogurt to make a Greek yogurt parfait. I feel like everyone is going to be hungry after last night's party. You know that you are.  You start on the bacon then the sausage. After all that I start on some pancakes and waffles. Then the gravy and you put the biscuits in the oven. I put the breed in the toaster, then you worked on the eggs.

    Elijah comes in behind you and hugs you. "This smells really good Y/N, all of this for everyone who stayed over last night?" He just looks at you. "Yes, I know that the one girl who was a bitch to me is still here, but that doesn't mean I should be rude to her this morning." He gives you a smile, you walk over to the counter and grab the smooth. "Try this" he takes a small sip. "Is there blood in this?" "Yep, you like it. Cause I know most people who probably stayed overnight were a vampire, but then I know that there were a few who weren't." "Yep, there are a few people who aren't vampires and don't like blood in their drinks."

    Everyone comes in Elena gives you a dirty look. "Wow I made breakfast and already had a dirty look. Next time let me say something before you give me a dirty look". She looks you up and down. Klaus comes in and you hand him a smooth. He drinks it and licks his lips. "What did you do differently with this?" "You know a different ingredient." You smile, he smiles at you. You look over Klaus's shoulder and see Elena take one of the smooths with the blood. "No Elena don't drink-" she takes a drink and spits it out.

    "What the hell is in this?" Klaus, Elijah and you were about to laugh. You stopped before it all came out. "Blood, I told you not to drink it anyways." She gives you a dirty look and opens her mouth after a few seconds she closes it.

    You give all the vampire's the blood smooth. And you gave the others the non-blood smooths. "Dig in everyone. I didn't know what to make, but I hope you guys like it." They all start placing food on their plates and you were the last one to get food. Everyone eats and you go into the living room turning on the Tv. You start to put on Criminal Minds. Damon sneaks up behind you "really Criminal Minds it's such a good show." He gives you a look. "I know you want me" You hit him in his chest. And you went to season 4 episode 2. It's where you left off. "No, I already watched this" "Does it look like I care?" "Maybe, you should" He starts to grab your face like he is going in for a kiss. Alaric pitches in "Wow Damon has feelings for Y/N. What a shocker it's not like he goes for every girl he sees." He stops there, he just looks at you, and starts to move forward again.

    You push his face, when Elijah walks in. "I have a boyfriend". "Boyfriends" he corrected. "Oh, shut up, you can't be mad that two guys love me and fucked me, because you never could" he rolled his eyes. "Yea roll your eyes; you know it's true". Elena starts to talk to Stefan.

    "God slut much" she starts to laugh, not too loud but enough for you to hear it. "OMG Elijah, did you know that ELENA is a SLUT. Btw have something to please say to my face" She rolls her eyes again, and you shake your head. Elijah just looks at you and shakes his head at you, "What she had it coming, telling Stefan that I'm a slut. It's just two guys, if I wanted to, it could be a whole lot more. I have a few people in mind." you wink at Elijah.  "Grow up Y/N." he walks out of the living room. Damon is just finding you. "Y/N are you ready to go back or do you want to stay for a while. Whatever you want to do is fine with me!" Elijah yells from the kitchen. "I might want to go back. I don't know."

    You keep watching Criminal Minds, and I put on my pj's there super comfy. Elena comes back into the living room. You yell for Elijah "I want to go back home". He gets the car, because I'm not ready to see them all in a few hours or minutes, however long it takes to get to New York from here. The car is ready, and you run upstairs and grab one of Elijah's shirts. "Damn I thought you look good in the pj's, but you look hot in Elijah's shirt. I think you would look better in mine though." He smirks at you.  "If only you could, right?" you grab his chin then walk away. Elijah grabs your suitcase. "I don't see why you pack, when you just stay for a little time?" "I have to be ready for anything". He walks outside and puts your suitcase in the back. You hurry and give Klaus, Hayley, Rebekah, and Enzo. "I love you guys; I should be back in like 3 months? I don't know, but I will be back. You have my word." They give you a smile back and you start to head for the door.

You ran at Damon and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I think I will miss my Criminal Minds partner a little more than other people." You walk out and Elijah starts to drive you home.

Words: 1072