6

Chapter 5/6

Part 2

Recap on animal features

Pein: dog

Konan: bunny

Kisame: shark

Riri: cat

Tobi: cat

Zetsu: none

Kakuzu: bear

Sasori: panda

Deidara: hamster

Hidan: weasel

Itachi: cat

Riri’s POV

“TOBI! What have you done, fix it now!” Pein ordered, me and Tobi giggled, nodding to one another.

“APRIL FOOLs!?” we screamed, running away.

“I don’t think so” Pein said, “All mighty: pull” we started flying into Pein’s arm only to be caught by the scruff of our cloaks.

“Fix it” Pein said, lifting Tobi so there eye level and placing me down. Running to Konan and hopping on her lap I gave her kitten eyes.

“Koko can I touch your bunny ears…pwease” she sighed nodded and putting me on her shoulders muttering

“Your lucky you’re so tiny for your age”

She started walking to the lounge room and down the hallways, while I felt her bunny ears.

“OMG Koko your ears are so soft” wait how soft are my ears I’ve never felt them, reaching to touch my own ears,

“Sorry Koko but my ears are way softer than yours, wait Koko where’s your tai-“ I stopped seeing that we had arrived at our destination, and that everyone else was there too but watching the TV.

“Hello everybody” getting no response I pouted, jumping off Konan shoulders and onto the ground, running to Itachi I was going to jump up and sit with him, but to arms around my waist prevented me from doing so, being pulled back and taken out of the lounge I was put down.

“Come on Mini Bitch, no-ones at the game room lets fucking play video games, plus this meeting is a fucken piece of shit and wasting my time” I nodded and followed him to the game room, Hidan set up the game and handed me a remote controller.

“What game are we playing?” I asked, he smirked.

“My favourite, Resident Evil but were starting at the first fucken game and then the next and so on… but this is all a secret alright I don’t want Pein and his bitch Konan to find out again” Hidan shudders at the memory.

“Oh yeah, I really got in trouble for that one, but all right I agree” I said while sitting on the coach and wrapping my tail around my waist, turning on my controller and starting to play the game.

-Meanwhile-

Everyone knew that Hidan and Riri had gone to the game room, they both suck at masking their chakra, but no one did anything they were having fun and that's all that mattered.

“Now where were we ‘Tobi’, how do get rid of…this” Pein said gesturing to everyone’s tail and ears.

“Tobi thinks, you have to do something that will make your emotions unstable, like getting angry or embarrassed”

Little did they know Tobi was merely playing games with them and continuing the tradition of April fools.