Prologue

PoV. Takemichi
*at the three deities war*

I failed to save Mikey...I'm completely worthless....,,Hanagaki!" I opened my eyes to see Kokonoi running towards me. ,,Shit! Mikey. Why would you try to kill Takemichi." He asked desperately. ,,It's fine Kokonoi. I'm done with this shit anyways." I said with my smile fading.

,,Manjiro Sano! I regret ever trying to save your fucking dumb selfish ass. I hope if I turn into a ghost after I die, I can fucking haunt you into suicide! And if that time comes I will not save your sorry ass after shooting me three times!!" I yelled with all my emotions.

Wow...I Never expected my last words turn out like this. The last thing I did was lifting my hand and showing Manjiro a middle finger.

,,I hope ya die the most painful way." And with that I succumb myself to darkness letting my body rest. ,,I'm finally dead."

3rd. PoV.

,,Hanagaki is dead." Kokonoi stated after checking the pulse, whilest other tried to progress his last words.

,,Damn! WHAT A FUN GUY. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BEATEN HE DIDNT EVEN CRY, NOR BEGGED FOR YOU TO STOP! AND HIS LAST MOMENTS?! TRULY WONDERFUL!! VIVO!!" South exclaimed laughing his ass off.

,,Takemitchy..."

-

PoV. Takemichi

I saw the end of the tunnel... Finally... I hope I can fucking die in peace and haunt Manjiro now. But I woke up. ,,Huh?!" I looked at my surroundings. This isn't my home... did I got recreated?

I looked in a mirrow. ,,Hmm. I look the same."

-

After I checked the Date I panicked. ,,this is at least twelve year before the war of deities. Means I've traveled back in time while traveling back in time... wait no. If I was 22 years in the past I would be four right now... but I a teen...." I slammed my head against the wall. So I've been recreated after all.

Looking at the time I noticed that it's school time, so I got up and searched the closet for some clothes. And damn. None of these clothes have any prints on them. There all casual..

I mean the prints were ugly anyways, I suppose I needed a change and now since this body got another closet I suppose it's fine.

I found an uniform and put it on..

Well seems like I go to Mizo med. If my friends are children or teens in this? Maybe I'm friendless.

,,Oh Hanagaki. You leave for school. Hurry up." A person said. Is this my new mother? Why is our house so big but I have such a small room? Wait no....

Which mother would call there kid by their last name and why would a front desk be in the entrance...

,,Why do I have a bad feeling?" I asked myself as I got out of there...

As I saw the sun I emidiantly shut my eyes closed. I turned my back towards the sun and looked at the building I came out. And if I tell you my jaw dropped open I mean it.

,,An orphanage?" I asked myself... hot damn.

I'm an orphan.

-

School? I don't care about that shit... I need to progress my shock right now. So I went towards a nearby park. ,,Wait. This one is actually familiar! My old house is near here.." I whispered to myself and then slumped down.

Right.

I went towards the swing and swinged on the swing for who knows how long. I know that it was long because I heard some older girls giggle on their way home and they were clearly from Mizo med.

,,Hey don't hurt that poor cat!" A childish feminin voice yelled and I looked up.. No way.

There was a petite rosy haired girl standing. ,,Hina.." I murmured and stood up. I walked towards those thugs as they replied. ,,Or what? Gonna tell your mommy?" The one person fake whined, mimicking the girl.

,,Probably not, but I will show you thugs some manners. You have a nerve for annoying me. I'm in no best of mood right now." I stated patting the a little smaller guy on the shoulder whilest glaring at him..

I quickly figured he is the boss of this group. I only need to punch him for his other lackeys to be outta way. And I did. A smiple punch in the face and all of the thugs left.

,,Your Alright?" I asked and Hina nodded barely crying. ,,Good... I'll be going then." I grumbled and made my way. Walking past a few guys and one of them whistled. ,,Nice of you to defend a girl. And I thought you just wanted to take the swings away from the children on how long you were sitting there."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. ,,I was in no good mood today and It wasn't my purpose to take the swing away." I simply stated looking at the guy. Ugly black styled up hair and obsidian eyes. Hell nah.

I turned away and got out of there as soon as I saw those eyes. I can feel a panic attack upcoming. I hate those empty eyes... is he manjiros brother or what. Why does he have the same eyes as the person I despise.

,,Hey! Wait up. I want you to be my friend!" I turned back and It was the same person with, what I think, Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi in their youth trailing after him.

,,Oh hell no." I said before sprinting away.

Here's the author. Just letting you know that this story is kinda inspired by Fujoshi-Dosei
And their story Sever Biunds or not. Please check out their story, because my story line is kinda the same and I got inspired by them.

Hope y'all have a great day