Chapter 6

PoV. Takemichi

I woke up, squished in between Wakasa and Shinchiro who both were quietly snoring. Remembering yesterday made me blush. They are in love with me..

Just thinking of that makes my heart flutter and beat in an different way. I shook my head and looked at the sleeping Wakasa and Shinchiro. It was just to much to handle..

So I quietly got up and left the room. And In front of the door, I breathed in and out. "What are you doing Takemichi?" A voice asked and I looked down shocked, to see Mikey. Child Mikey staring up at me...

"Nothing Manjiro, what about you? Why are you up so early?" I asked because from what I can remember, Manjiro was always a heavy sleeper. He just beamed me a smile. "I woke up early and couldn't sleep anymore." How could he say this? It was five in the morning and he's still a child.

He needs sleep.

"Come on Manjiro, how about you try to sleep again." I suggested and opened my arms so I could carry him. He just jumped in them and again rubbed his face in my breast. I smiled.

Such a cute innocent toddler.

I went to Manjiros room and sat myself in the bed, but instead of Manjiro going back to bed, he layed his head down on my thighs.

I just sighed and put a blanket over him and then I went to sleep again..

3rd. Pov.

Takemichi was dead asleep and Manjiro just stared intensely at him repeating the word 'mine' in his head like a mantra. He just wanted to make sure his Takemichi isn't awake so he touched the cheek of his love.

Since there was no reaction, he knew his prey was asleep. So he moved his hands under Takemichis hoodie and put his hands around his waist. "He feels more muscular." Manjiro stated, as he let his hands run over Takemichis body wild and free. He could feel the piss blondes abs and also wounds.

Manjiros blush went away and turned into a frown.

Wounds?

Wounds!

He opened his eyes and lifted the hoodie of Takemichi, bullet wounds...

Were those from the different futures Takemichi went to, or the wounds of his body here?

Manjiro didn't know, but he just kissed each bullet wound. The age gap may be six years from now, but he doesn't care. His mind was 17 so what? Okay maybe Takemichis mind was 26 but still, Theoretically they both only had one year age gap.

He smiled as he remembered what he did just now and snuggled himself back in Takemichis thighs.

I'm gonna do this right

Show you I'm not moving

Wherever you go, I won't be far to follow

Oh, I'm gonna love you so

You'll learn what I already know

I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me

You can try, oh, but I

I love you means you're never, ever, ever getting rid of me

-
Takemichi woke up to see Mikey snoring on his thighs. He chuckled. Mikey trampled the blanket away and only his back was lying on Takemichi. "Such a messy sleeper, geez."