First Ending (end of season one)

3rd PoV.

It's been a month since the death of south and the death of Draken.

Connected to a series of strings, was a black and blond haired boy. The bleached hair was no longer existing and black root were already covering most of his face. He had no beard, since that was shaved by a red haired friend of the patient, but that patient couldn't cut the hair of the unconscious patient.

He couldn't bring himself towards that.

This red head was named Akkun or more likely Atsushi. He came by every second day to shave the beard and wash the hair. Then he would spend another hour talking to his unconscious friend. The nurses would only look at him with those sad eyes.

Right next to Atsushis friend was another unconscious person. He was brought into the room five days after Atsushis friend. He had a long scar at his arm slowly healing.

This person tried to commit but couldn't die and went unconscious and after that in a coma. He has black roots aswell, but better blonde hair than the other.

He wasn't taken care of that much, since Atsushi only glared at him, if his eyes fell on that other patient. He had a little beard which suited him, but Atsushi wouldn't admit that.

Other than Atsushi, No one would come to visit that regularly. Not even the girlfriend of the patient, or should i say ex girlfriend?

She talked to Atsushi about it, who was able to understand and agreed on telling the Patient that once he wakes up...or rather if he wakes up.

Just as Atsushi was about to leave, he heard a groaning. He quickly turned around but nothing neither of the two moved. So he sighed and left the room.

Just a few minutes after he left the room the two patients groaned again and woke up.

"Shin, Waka." One said and then sunddenly looked confused before looking around, the other patient woke up confused but then angry and looked to the right after he heard a voice.

That was when their gaze met.

Both eyes clashed each other. Obsidian Met royal blue.

"Takemitchy?"

"Mikey...?"

Without single thoughts both started tearing up. "So all this bullshit was just a shitty dream of mine.." Takemichi said sobbing and then examined Mikey closer. "You tried to commit?" He asked and Manjiro nodded.

"I know I've been the biggest asshole ever, but without you I just couldn't picture a life.." he stated and looked down . "But your with Hina-Chan so I never made a move, even tho I've always loved you." He said smiling but still crying.

"You've not only been an asshole but also a big jerk." Takemichi laughed while whipping his tears away. "I just had the craziest coma dream tho. I don't know if I should be happy or sad that it ended.." He told Mikey and smiled.

"I had no dream but I think that you should move on.."

"Move on?"
"Yes"

"Let's just restart." Manjiro said and hold his scared hand out. "What's your name?" He asked Takemichi who who smiled and held out his hand aswell. "Takemichi. Hanagaki Takemichi."

They shook their hands. "Im Manjiro Sano. Takemitchy from now on your my bitch okay?"

After releasing their hands they both started laughing and Manjiro even she'd some more tears.

After this the doctors came in because of the noises.

It only took two more month for Takemichi and Manjiro to recover, soon enough they were free people. Takemichi moved in with Manjiro and Manjiros grandfather and together they started undergoing therapy.

Takemichi was mostly healed from his PTSD and could live on freely while Manjiro moved on and got some special treatment for his personality disorder or how he called it 'Dark Impulse'.

They rebound with their old friends and became close again. Manjiro even let go of his pride and got on his knees to apoligize to everyone.

Haruchiyo himself needed some time to recover from the shock but is now in a psychiatric ward and is often visited by Takeomi and Senju.

Takemichi and Manjiro chose to both become models and Podcaster so they often tell others of their crazy past.

Kokonoi and Inui had a same fresh start as Mikey and Takemichi. Now they are both working in Drakens shop, while Kokonoi is in Therapy for money addiction.

What happened to Wakasa and Benkei? Well who knows? Takemichi wanted to not see Wakasa so much, after he had a romantic affair with him in his coma dream, but he is really thankful that Wakasa helped out in his coma and that he could rely on him.

The end.

I think I need to clarify why I suddenly put this story to an end

Well most importantly because I had a total brain out. And I didn't like the story anymore.

Plus my motivation was no longer existing.

But I hope yaall still enjoyed this little fan fiction of mine