Parents

3340 words
"Hey Karl?" Sapnap spoke, from across the room.
"What's up?" Karl spun around in his gaming chair.
"Uhm my parents really want to meet you. Do you think you could have dinner with us tonight?"
Karl looked down at his phone, it was already 5.
"Darn, okay, a bit of a late notice, but let me shower. Could you pick me out a nice outfit please baby? I want to give a good first impression."

"You're clothing won't give them the first impression. I've already told both of them how amazing you are. I have told them all about you. Trust me, everything you do that just make my heart melt- they'll hear about it."

Karl smiled softly, and slightly relaxed body,
"Okay..." the pair locked eyes. "I trust you to pick my outfit, no restrictions." Karl smiled lovingly and Sapnap walked over to him and kissed him.
"Okay, now get that gorgeous ass of yours in the shower."

Karl smiled and began to walk into his attached bathroom, taking his clothes off before even entering the room. Sapnaps eyes were on the boy the entire time, watching him as he removed items of clothing.

When Karl pulled his boxers down, he looked Sapnap straight in the eye, attempting to keep eye contact but the bearded man's eyes, were all over Karls body.

His eyes roamed as much skin as he could, until he felt himself grow hard, to which he immediately locked eyes with Karl, which in reality, didn't help.

Karls gaze moved down to the mans cock, and back up to his face, as he smirked. Sapnap blushed and spun around jumping onto the bed, landing in his belly.
"Have your shower Karl."

The blue eyed boy giggled slightly and shut the door behind himself. Sapnap immediately stood up, walking to Karl's wardrobe, picking him two options;
1) just a teal shirt and black jeans
Or
2) a white collared undershirt, with a burgundy jumper with Karls logo on it, and some black jeans.

Even though both options were available, Sapnap knows Karl will choose the Burgundy jumper.

Sapnaps heart raced as he stood in the middle of Karls room, thinking about why he had initially agreed to having Karl over for dinner.

He walked towards his back pack, and reached into the front pocket, grabbing an egg shaped item along with some lube and a remote.

He coated the egg in lube and held it behind his back as Karl turned off the shower, and came out with no clothes on, as expected- trying to tease Sapnap.

He began to walk over to the bearded man, slightly swaying his hips, before stopping when their chests were pressed together, along with their groins.
"Damn.. you're not hard anymore." Karl smiled
"Your little effect doesn't last long-"
Karl kissed him in the lips passionately, and Sapnap snaked a hand down Karl's back and pushed the egg shape into his hole. Karl whined and bucked his hips back as Sapnap pushed it in further.

"You're such a tease Karl.." Sapnap kissed down the boys neck. "Now it's my turn."

Karl hole closed around the egg shape and Sapnap pulled his fingers out. The blue eyed boy gasped, and sapnap walked away, and plopped onto the boys desk chair, watching as Karl walked toward the wardrobe where the out fits were hung, slightly moving his hips more, getting used to the feel of being so full.

The smaller boy got dressed, and put on his rings.
"Are you going to wear your nail polish?" Sapnap asked.
Karl hummed "most likely."

Sapnap pulled the chair away from the desk and relaxed his legs, leaving a place for Karl to sit.

The blue eyed male sat on Sapnaps lap, painting his nails, as the boy beneath him, had his arms wrapped around his torso, and had his head burried into Karls neck.
"Are you nervous?" Sapnap spoke.
Karl felt his heart skip a beat at the touch down to reality, thinking about how the night was going to go.
"Never when I'm with you." Karl spoke softly, but he knew Sapnap could feel his heart racing.