Chapter 2

"Ruru~ Come on!"

A small skeleton yelled, he had an ink stain on his left cheek, his eyes constantly changed colour and shapes.

He wore a beige turtleneck, black shorts with a rainbow line running down the sides(?)
His clothing had some paint messed on them.

The small skeleton was being followed by another shorter. skeleton, they had dark black bones, they had royal blue tearmarks running down there face, their eyesokets were red as their eye lights were mismatched yellow and blue.
Error signs floated around him.

They wore a red turtle neck and blue trousers.

"Slow do*pant*wn Kiki,
You run to fast!"

The taller skeleton came to a stop and sat down by the edge of a cliff.

The smaller skeleton eventually caught up and sat next to his taller friend.

The smaller skeleton was panting trying to catch his breathe.

The two skeletons sat close eachother, gazing at the view infront of them.

Outertale

The stars always shined the brightest here, it was always peaceful and quiet, the perfect place to stargaze.

Lucky, for the two kids who stumbled upon this Au, not every Au has... Real stars.

As the two kids sat by the edge, 'ruru' didn't notice 'kiki' nervously fiddling with his hands.

"h-hey ruru l need t-to tell you s-something, but you h-have to promise to n-not be m-mad."

'kiki' stuttered, only getting more and more nervous by the second.

'ruru' looked at him suspeciously,but nodded.

"depends on what it is."

'Ruru' replied.

'kiki' looked away, being engulfed in nervousness.

He sighed and looked 'ruru' in his mismatched eyes.

"l am...

Souless"

Everything seemed to slow down, every sound going mute.

'ruru' looked speechless, his eyes were only red no eyelights at all, a glitchy portal opened behind 'ruru'.

'ruru' stood up, 'kiki' followed and stood up only to be pushed back down by 'ruru', 'Kiki' already felt the  tears that formed at the corner of his eyes.

'ruru' walked in the glitchy portal, the portal shutting immediately after he stepped in.

Leaving 'kiki' alone, the skeleton felt as the tears started falling, he didn't do anything about it... Why should he? The only person he ever fully trusted with his life... Hates him.

He broke their promise.

He broke his promise.

'kiki' Sat back down at the cliff he's legs hanging of the edge. staring down at the black stary void beneath his feet.

"l'm sorry Error"

==

The glitchy portal brought 'ruru' to a white void. A blue beanbag in the middle of it all.

'ruru' plopped onto the beanbag, being much smaller than it.

He felt as tears pricked his eyes.

"l'm such an idiot!"

He growled to himself.

===

Author's note

Its a memory chapter :D
Errorink :)

Chapter question
Favourite season
Mine-Winter
You-

-hanaki

===