▪︎19▪︎

It all still felt like a daze almost like you hadn't experienced one of the happiest moments of your life

You were still by his side sitting watching some random movie to pass the boring Sunday. Once in a while you would take glances at Renjun who was focused on the movie.

He was always very observative, so he had a small smile when he caught you continuing to look at him.

The whole dating thing was still a foreign concept not only to you, but Renjun too. Girls were always interested in him, but he never personally felt those feelings for anyone until he met you.

He had his hand resting on yours afraid to do anything else without permission. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to rest his head on your shoulder, but before he even made a choice he felt your head rest on his shoulder.

Your eyes were closed and you were breathing gently in your sleep. He removed your head gently and let you lay down on his lap as he caressed your hair.

He continued watching the movie taking a couple glances every once a while.

He hadn't been able to express it before, but he was really happy you had said yes. He had been hopeful you would say yes, but there was always some sort of worry you might not actually like him.

Those thoughts were just his worries because if you didn't like him you would've said no. He would remind himself that, but even he thought this was all to good to be real.

"I like you a lot"

He told you again even though he knew you couldn't hear him, but for some reason he wanted wanted say it over and over again.

A love scenario filled his head. There was so much he wanted to do with you and not just in a desire type of way, but he felt like you were the only person he could ever love.

You were the only person he has ever wanted to love.

It sounds unrealistic, but he didn't even love his parents. They were never there for him.

Whenever he needed help he found himself wondering in the same circle over and over. The pain was too grand to take on his own, but he still found himself dealing with it all alone.

But when he was with you the pain disappears. He didn't know how to describe the feeling he felt when he was by you, but in some way it felt blissful.

So when he says he feels you're his only love, he means it.

Somehow he wants to convey it to you, whether it be with small acts or just listening, he wanted to do it.

Time passed by fast that when you finally awoke it was around 6pm. You looked up to Renjun who also somehow fell asleep. He still had one hand interlock with your while the other rested intertwined with your hair.

You wanted to stay longer, but you had already been there for hours. And though you doubted your parents knew you weren't home, they would find out once you arrived home.

You weren't really in the mood to be yelled at, not that you ever were, but tomorrow was also a school day. Your options became narrow, so you got up quietly careful to not wake up Renjun.

Sadly that wasn't as successful as you hoped. He woke up the second your removed your hand from his. He was still slightly drowsy so his eyes were squinted, but he could clearly see you were trying to leave.

"You're leaving already?"

You nodded slightly.

Renjun sighed and stood up putting a jacket over his hoodie since it was really cold outside.

"I'll walk you okay"

His hand reached out for yours and placed it in his jackets pocket along with yours. Your cheeks turned a bright pink, but not because of the freezing cold.

For a moment you felt even more nervous. You both were dating now, but even recognizing the fact you still felt jittery. It was different now and it all realization was hitting you like a bullet to the heart.

Not in any bad way, but it made you feel worrisome. There were many things you were leaving out of the equation like your parents but worst Miyoung.

She wasn't supportive in anything you did and even though it took you long to realize you did now.

You wanted to protect your relationship with Renjun because in all honesty you love him.