bonus chapter- Mysterious sound

Bonussss
____________

It's 2am, everyone's asleep, even Jungkook(he stayed over). But is everyone really sleep?

bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz

Taehyung wakes up. He sees Jungkook sleeping and he looks around. And lays back down, but then wakes back up.

bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz.

"Now what the fuck is that sound?"

He gets up and walks down the hall and the sound is louder in Namjoon's room. He gets closer to the door.

BZZ BZZZ BZZZ

Taehyung Gasps when he knows what the sound was. He decided to be mischievous.

He grabbed his phone and started recording.

Whispering: "okay guys, we're about to open the door and see what Joon is doing.. 3, 2, 1!!"

He opens the door, to see Namjoon using a vibrator...

"EWWWW JOON I'VE CAUGHT YOU!!"

Namjoon gasps and covers himself. "Hey! GET OUT YOU BRAT!" Taehyung laughs loudly and shows the video to Namjoon, "I have a video! You have to do my chores for a month now!! Haha!!" "FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung runs out and goes back to his room. He goes into the bed and See's Jungkook laughing. "What?"

"I heard everything HAHA!"

Taehyung and Jungkook laugh together.

"Can I see the video?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, "uhh no, I respect my brother's privacy." Jungkook rolls his eyes and gestures to Taehyung. "Whatever, come to bed now, I miss you..*pouts*" Taehyung smiles and lays down next to Jungkook.
____
*Next morning*is

Taehyung and Jungkook walk into the kitchen to see Namjoon washing the dishes angrily. "Fuckin taehyung... And the chores.. arsehole.."
____