Oops?!

A/N: dis gonna be kinda cute, so prepare

Warnings: bad language

_______

Harry pov -

"So boys, you got the plan?"

"Yes," I spat, venom lacing my voice

We were backstage at the late late show for an interview, and one of the management guys just told us the plan for the interview. You see, today was the first official introduction of Darcy to the public.

Darcy was Louis and I's daughter, but in the eyes of the people , she was Louis and Eleanor's daughter.

The script said that we were to go out, sit on the couch in a specific order; Me, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Niall, Zayn. Darcy was to go to El, then we would continue like normal, and answer questions about Darcy, Louis and El to make the lie look real.

To say I was dreading it would be an understatement, I was already so devastated to be lying about my daughter and husband but lying in front of our daughter would make it so much worse.

"You're on in 5 guys"

"Thanks, Paul"

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah, I just am sick of all the lying, and I feel guilty for bringing Darc into this"

"Me too, but it'll be okay"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And when we go home we can have a family movie night away from it all"

"Okay"

Lou kissed me just as paul came back to give another update.

"You're on"

We lined up in our order and went out onto the stage .

_____

"So boys I understand that you, specifically Louis and Eleanor, have some news to share,"

I stifled a laugh as James said Eleanor's name with a hint of disgust.

"We do, we're here to introduce our daughter, Darcy!"

Fans screamed as Darcy was pushed onto the stage.

"Come here, sweetie!" El said

"NO!"

Oh god, I thought, that girl is as stubborn as her Daddy.

Darcy ran across the stage to Louis and climbed into his lap.

"Hello, Darcy!"

"Hi uncle James," She said quietly

Some of the screams turned into coos as she snuggled further into Lou.

"Well tell us about this little angel"

"Well she's 4, she loves lilac, she is a huge Disney fan, and she loves her family very much"

"Yes she really is a Daddy's girl"

As everyone's attention turned to James again no one noticed Darcy's breath picking up.

She was having a panic attack.

"Papa, Daddy?" She said shakily

Oh no

"Yes, sweetie?" Louis said with concern lacing his tone

"Give her to Mommy"

"Okay," Louis said reluctantly. All I wanted was to comfort my child but with a full live audience there was nothing I could do.

As louis handed Darcy over she started to SCREAM.

"NO!" Darcy screamed "YOU AREN'T MY MOMMY"

"YOU ARE AN EVIL WITCH L-LIKE URSULA WHO IS TRYING TO TEAR MY DADDYS APART"

By now the studio was dead silent

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" Her anxiety response is to get angry, and then break down. This isn't gonna end well.

"I WANT MY DADDY LOUIS AND MY PAPA HARRY!" she screamed through tears

Well, it's safe to say that at this point, we were fucked. But Eleanor apparently didn't get the memo.

"Shh sweetie,  it okay.  Mommys here."

"Eleanor  don't. You know we fucked up so just her over."  I told her calmly

"No! She's my daughter!"

This woman was on my last nerve.

"I will give you one more chance, give my daughter back now"

"No!"

Now she fucked UP.

"Papa, why are there stars?"

It was then that everyone's attention went back to Darcy

"Darcy" I breathed as I went over and brought her into my arms.

"It's okay honey, just stay awake for me"

"Lou, I'm scared"

"It's okay baby, she'll be fine," He said before pecking my lips, as we had long forgotten other's existence.

"Darcy, breathe with me"

I placed her tiny hand on my chest so she could feel my heartbeat.

After a few minutes, she calmed down and sat up

"Daddy, why are you still close if the red light is on?"

Shit

____

So that was my first one-shot ever, it was fun! And I'm prolly gonna do a part 2 to this, but not now.

Bye lovelies!