II My Y/N moments

I haven't many or maybe I have that I don't remember, My memory is getting bad though idk why, can all of you remember a lot of your childhood

I haven't many or maybe I have that I don't remember, My memory is getting bad though idk why, can all of you remember a lot of your childhood. Bcs I kinda forget mine like I have a few bits but still. Maybe it's a trauma response, yk repressing memories.

-𝓐 lmost pinned to a wall.

It was my first day at this church school. It was a small class with a few students I had missed the first day where almost everyone knew each other by then. I walked in and sat by myself as everyone else was also doing.

There was this guy behind me I was guessing same age or a year older, the whole class was different age groups. There was no specific age group.

I later found out that we went to the same school and had some mutual friends. When church class came around, he was already in the desk next to me.

Later we found out we were gonna play a game. Where the your partner would guide you through the class with a bunch of obsicals.

We both agreed to mutually be partners, since we were the only ones who "knew" each other.

He went first I guided him through the obsicals and I forgot to tell him to stop. He kept on walking, he was touching the wall his fingers gliding onto the wall. Trying to get a hold of something.

I was standing against the wall. He headed towards me without intentions. His arm on the wall. Face far from each other. I was frozen the room was silent. Soon filled with laughter. He took off his blindfold laughing also.

Then it was my turn I went through the obsicals and kinda fumbled on some, He also forgot to tell me to stop I ended up hitting my head.

-𝓣 he pencil box.

3rd grade we're cleaning out our desks out. He was an a ass hole at times. But a funny ass hole, never meant to be mean though did put a front. Funny, Smart, Sarcastic. You could say I had a little crush on him.

The day came were we were almost done with school. We sat next to each other. I had so many loose pencils everywhere. At the time I didn't have a pencil pouch or case for them.

He was next to me when we where cleaning them out. Facing each other as we depicted what was worth keeping and throwing out. I found so many pens and pencils and small objects that I wanted to keep. A hoarder you could call me.

I might have made it obvious but he notched and offered me his case. "I can't accept this you are using it." I remember saying "Oh I don't need it." He said throwing his pencils, markers out of the case. As he insisted on letting me keep it.

He didn't show up for the last day of school. I haven't seen him since then. But I still have the case, I remember his name it's ingraved in my brain. It's crazy on how much I think about this. It's been years.

I wonder if he ever thinks of me.

If you see me use my experiences in a book no you don't 🚶🏽‍♀️

2-4-5-22 1:00 am

X0X0 _K_KUROO_ 🖤