Chapter 6- Arena Fight

Later that day, Thor, Korg and I were taken to a holding cell that led to the arena

Later that day, Thor, Korg and I were taken to a holding cell that led to the arena. We were standing by a weapons area with other imprisoned warriors. I was pacing around nervously as I heard the roar of the crowd from outside.

"I can't do this. I really can't do this." I say.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Thor tries to assure me.

I give him a look. "Everything is not fine! Thanks to your brother, I'm about to get pummeled into a million pieces!"

"Listen to me, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. As long as you stay by me, you'll be safe." Thor says.

I just nod my head. "I really hate your brother, you know that?"

"Oh, yuck! There's still someone's hair and blood all over this. Guys, can you clean up the weapons once you finish your fight? Disgusting slobs." Korg says. He turns to Thor. "Oh, Thor...wanna use a big wooden fork?"

"No." Thor says, shaking his head.

"Yeah, not really useful. Unless you're fighting off three vampires that were huddled together." Korg says.

"I really wish I had my hammer." Thor says, picking up a knife.

"Hammer?" Korg asks.

"Quite unique. It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. And when I spun it really, really fast, it gave me the ability to fly." Thor says.

"You rode a hammer?" Korg asks.

"No, I didn't ride the hammer." Thor says.

"The hammer rode on your back?" Korg asks.

"No. I used to spin it really fast, and it would pull me off the..."

Korg cuts off Thor. "Oh, my goodness. A hammer pulled you off?"

"The ground. It would pull me off the ground, up into the air, and I would fly." Thor explains. "Every time I threw it, it would always come back to me."

"Sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship with this hammer and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one." Korg says. I just give him a look.

"That's a nice way of putting it." Thor says. He spots Scrapper 142 sitting at a bar.

"I said they're mine." Scrapper 142 says, slamming a small brown bag onto the table.

Thor points to Scrapper 142. "See her, that's the one who put us here."

"Oh, yeah. Scrapper 142. Gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man." Korg says. "They are hard to perish."

"She's an Asgardian?" I ask. Thor and I look at each other and we walk up to the bar where it was protected by red lasers that separated them from the warriors.