Chapter 10- Sakaar Chase

Thor, Loki and I were inside the Grandmaster's palace

Thor, Loki and I were inside the Grandmaster's palace. We were standing outside a door while Loki was entering the codes into the keypad.

"Hey, so, listen. We should talk." Thor says.

"I disagree." Loki says. "Open communication was never our family's forte." The door finally opens and we see a bunch of guards standing in the next room.

"You have no idea. Been quite the revelation since we last spoke. Hello." Thor says.

" Thor says

"Hi." Loki says. As we move inside the room, Thor and Loki hold up Sakaarian guns and fire at the guards while I shoot blasts of energy at them. We then take cover as the guards start firing back at us.

"Odin brought us together. It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart." Loki says. We come out from hiding and continue to fire at more guards. Loki runs to another door and enters another code.

"We might as well be strangers now. Two sons of the crown, set adrift." Loki says. The door opens and another guard comes out. Thor hits the guard causing him to fly up in the air and land hard on the ground.

"Thought you didn't want to talk about it." Thor says as the three of us walk inside an elevator.

"Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Loki says.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor says.

"I agree." I say.

Loki frowns. "Did you two just agree with me?" He asks.

"Come on, this place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless...brother, you're gonna do great here." Thor says.

"Do you truly think so little of me?" Loki says.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me." Thor says. "I don't know, maybe there's still good in you. But let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago."

Loki frowns and nods his head. "Yeah. It's probably for the best that we never see each other again."

"That's what you always wanted." Thor says. He pats Loki on the back.