Chapter 7- The Hulk

"Kaitlyn!" I hear someone call my name

"Kaitlyn!" I hear someone call my name. "Kaitlyn!" I felt someone gently shaking me awake and as my eyes slowly opened, I see a familiar figure looking right at me. It was Thor. He had a concerned expression on his face but smiles as soon as I was awake.

"Thank goodness, you're alright!" Thor says.

"Thor?" I say. I let out a small groan as I sat up and after looking around for a moment, I noticed we were no longer in the arena. We were in a giant room with red and white walls and floors. I also looked at Thor and notice he was shirtless.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You mean you don't remember?" Thor asks.

"I remember being in the arena with you and Hulk but everything else is just a blur." I say. I felt a throbbing sensation in my head and put my head in my hands.

"My head hurts." I groaned.

"You're bleeding." Thor says.

"What?" I asked.

Thor picks up a towel and hands it to me. I lift the towel up to my nose and wiped off what was coming out of it and when I looked down at the towel I could see blood on it.

"Kaitlyn, I think you discovered a new power." Thor says.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, when we were in the arena your hands were glowing, your eyes were blue and you knocked down the Hulk." Thor explains.

"What? No way. There's no way I knocked down the Hulk." I say.

"You did. You couldn't stop. You kept fighting him until the Grandmaster knocked you out." Thor says. "But let me just say, it was awesome. Not the part where the Grandmaster knocked you out but the part where you almost took down the Hulk."

I just gave Thor a confused look for I didn't remember anything that he just said. "You really don't remember anything?" Thor asks. I just shake my head. When I was able to wipe the blood from my nose, I put the towel away while Thor was putting on the breastplate from his armor. I didn't realize I was still feeling weak from my powers, so when I got up and took a step forward, I lost my balance but Thor catches me before I could hit the ground.

"Easy. Are you alright?" Thor asks.

"Yeah. Guess I'm still a little weak." I say.

We hear a noise in the room and turn our heads to see Hulk sitting in a hot, steaming jacuzzi. We look at him quizzically. He wasn't angry. He was relaxed but didn't turn back into Bruce.