Lazy summer

Kara P.O.V
In every school, no everywhere you look, there are the haves and the have nots. The have nots are people like me, they go undetected. We never are seen, and no one really cares if we exist. Then there the haves, they are wanted. Everyone wants to hang out with them or everyone wants to be them.

You can normally see what category they fall under through what they do on their break, while they are of on some beach, getting a tan, or at some amusement park. Meanwhile, I will be here, helping at a elementary school for a summer camp. I will be telling excited eighth graders about how "wonderful" it is to be in high school and how it's everything they expect it to be.

The problem is, it's not. I know what they think, that high school is going to be fun and only maybe a little hard. Some highly popular nerds thinking that they will have a chance to shine on top with some of the popular kids gone. Also that their friends are going to be at there back the whole time, and that they will learn to "rule the school."

I just want too scream at them to grow up. I can't though cause I made the big mistake of being the polite pushover in 8th grade, and frankly that's the only reason they called my mom to get me to do this job.

My mom gets too excited for too many things anyway. So when she got the call she looked at me with the face of complete happiness. The one when they act like the president called you for something really important. When in reality it's a pathetic call from the school that you barely enjoyed, and only really went to because it was free.

"Kara Kara!! KARA!!" The only other high schooler at the camp, Peter, screams.

I guess I should be happy there is another high schooler here, but he was the kid that never said anything and didn't get good grades. I mean who does that if your going to be a quiet geek, get the geek part in. All he was, was quiet and he hasn't changed that bit at all. I guess one could say he is mysterious but I just find him annoying.

"WHAAAAAT!" I say outrageously groggy, but that's since I basically go through the same schedule, which is sleep, wake up, go to this school, sleep again, wake up again, tell the kids to reach there goals through high school, go back to sleep, have the bell wake me up, leave the school, realize the day is gone, go home , go to sleep, and repeat.

"You have to talk to the class." he said.

"Alright don't get your panties in a bunch!" I yelled back as he looked down at his shoes defeated. I really hate people with no backbone. Right after I built the strength to stand up and slowly sluggishly move my feet, which took me a long time to do since I skipped the sleep after my "moving speech" yesterday.

I heard the intercom click on an the obnoxious principle come on with his unusually chippy voice for 11:00 in the morning.

"Attention all residence of Martin O'Brien Elementary/Middle school. We have received a message that the CEO is coming to the school to get ideas for the upcoming year from the brightest minds. Everyone please make him feel as welcome as possible at our school. So would the following class go to the multi-purpose room in the order of age:
Mr.Kole's class
Mrs. Bayore's class
Ms. Caron's class..."

Then I kind of zoned out. All I knew was I had to get these kids in order now cause Peter had gone down to "prep" the room, which meant he actually wanted me too do work.

As I was lining kids up Mr. Kole put his hand On my back, and Mr. Kole being himself, thinking I'm still that nice little girl that I was in 8th grade. In his "nice voice" that always sounds sarcastic he said, " Why don't you go to the front of the line, you are the oldest." With a defeated sigh I agreed and walked to the front. I have a lot of changes I want to suggest.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys this is my first but second story
It's a long story
To those who still want me to start my other story
It's coming trust me
I hope this wasn't too short for you guys I will try to do better
See you guys in the next part best friends
----------------------------------------------