chapter 1

There he was just across the room,he'll never notice me the way i notice him.His curly hair ruffled to the side just the way i liked it,and his shirt tucked in to his pants oh how i envy those pants.'kim' i was distracted from my thoughts when i heard the squeaky voice of April callin my name. "What is it April?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice."its your turn to wait the customers"she said with her squeaky little voice that sooo gets on my nerves. "Fine whos next?"  "The curly haired boy over there" she points to him,and my heart stops. I gulp 'em sure yeah ok" i state nervously. I walk over carefully to make sure i dont embarrass myself infront of him. He looks straight into my eyes and i swear im gonna die with butterflies in my stomach. 'Hello love" he says ina thick brittish accent i adore. Em..hi i manage to spew out. 'What would you like to order? Em..ill have a frappecino and a scon please. 'Sure comin right up" thanks love" i swear this boy will be the death of me. I walk up to the counter and tell April his order and she comes back within a few minutes.i take the tray out of her hands . Heres your order harry" em..how do you know my name? He asks confused. I'i..em well you see...i stuttered tryin to come up with an exscuse but hopelessly fail.. 
Ring ring. I was cut off by his phone ringing. He picks up the phone and immediately answers it. I watch as his lips go into a frown and he hangs up. I look at him confused but he just leaves a tip and runs out of the cafè.

Hii guys this is my first fanfic!! Sorry if its short and really bad but i will be updating as much as i can. So please Vote,comment,share!!!