Chapter 7

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" kate screamed in my face. So i did what every person would of done in that situation. I punched her. Right in the stomach. "Owwwh"she groaned. "What the hell? I shouted at her. "Its 7:00am!!who screams in someones face at 7:00AM!??".

She smirks and says "Well i wont be the only one screaming in a minute."Guess what???". "Just tell me already' i groaned. "I GOT US ED SHEERAN TICKETS FOR NEXT MONTH!!!!!!she screamed. I started screaming and fangirling too,you see me and Kate are like obssesed with Ed,hes love,hes life if ya catch my drift. We've went to every concert he has here. We never met him but we do always get good seats. I was cut off by my own thoughts when Kate screamed in my face again. I just grabbed her into a bone-crushing hug ."THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH".

Okay i get it im so lovable jeez woman tell me something i dont know" she smirked and flipped her hair while i just rolled my eyes at my best friend. My phone buzzed from underneath my pillow,i checked to see i had a new message from an unknown number. I opened it and it read...

Unknown number:
Hii its Harry,i saved your number after you called me;) i was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?:)xx

I smiled at the text,my day just keeps getting better and better. I think Kate realised my wide smile. "Who texted you huh? She asked with a mischevious grin. Without a second think she grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom locking it after her.

I sighed in frustration and ran after her. I banged on the door for what seems like an hour,until she finally unlocked it with a smirk.i knew she done something and i had to find out.i snatched the phone out of her hands. I looked at the screen and turns out she texted Harry saying..

To: Harry  From:Me
Heeyy babe;) i would love to meet up with you;) my bedroom or yours??;)xxx

I swear i will kill that child. My phone buzzed disturbing my thoughts on how to murder Kate but make it look like an accident.

To: Me From:Harry x
Ehm...i think i have the wrong number sorry.

Shit i mentally cursed. I texted him back immediately.

To: Harry x From:Me
Sorry that was Kate,she took my phone and locked herself in the bathroom. Dont worry its me and i would love to hang out sometime x

I smiled as i recieved another message from Harry.

To: Me From: Harry x
Oh thank god i was scared there for a minute:)and YAY!! How about Friday? We can meet at Starbucks and the rest of the day can be a suprise;)x

I smiled really wide at the message and couldnt stop myself so i did a happy dance. I probably look like a clown since i just woke up a hour ago.Then i stopped when i realised Kate had been recording me dance on her phone and was nearly on the floor laughing. I saw her tap a few times then smiled proudly of herself at her phone. I sighed and ran over to her to see what she done but stopped when my phone buzzed. It was a twitter notification. Kate had uploaded the video of me dancing with a caption read: kim_loves_Ed dancing after getting a text from lover boy AKA Harry_Styles.

Im seriously gonna kill her,she can be such a bitch but i love her.I stopped myself when i remembered i forgot to text harry back.

To:Harry x From:Me
Haha yeah id love that Friday it is:) but i Hate suprises:(x

I got another message straight away.From none other than you guessed it Harry.

To: Me From:Harry x
Well your gonna have to live with im afraid:) btw im loving the dancing;)didnt know i was so lucky to be loverboy to a beautiful girl like you;)xx

Heeya guys!! Hope you like this chapter! Vote,comment?;)