Chapter 3

"Well hello there,how may i help you" said the waitress who was currently checkin Harry out. I don't know why but a pang of jealousy hit me. I cant be jealous can I? I was interupted by my thought when harry waved his hand infront of my face to get my attention. Kim?? Are you okay? You kinda spaced out a bit he said with a genuine smile.Em..yeah im fine what were you saying?i asked. Oh i was sayin what would you like to order? He said lookin at the flirty waitress i still need to learn her name. "Oh eh ill get the perri perri chicken and a coke. It'll be ready in a minute she said fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously."Ok thanks erin" says Harry trying to be nice but you could see the disgust on his face. "Hahahaaha i laughed really hard at the face he made when she purposly bended over to pick up her pen. HARRY!!! Said a really squeaky voice from around the counter. Oh eh..hi Caitlin..harry says uncomfortably. Oh Hazza i havent seen you since highschool she said flirtatiously runnin her hand up his leg. He looks at me pleadingly for help. Me being me i decided to help. I cleared my throat im gonna go get the order harry will you help me please? He smiles at me gratefully and says "Yeah sure" While we walk to the counter he whispers in my ear 'thanks love" my heart flutters when he called me love. 'No problem  i smile. Ehm..exscuse me but we would like to know where our order is?Harry asks nicely. The waitress i didnt want to see came out lookin like she just put an orangatan on her face. (A/N that makes no sense but whatever) "your order is on its way now babe. "Thanks erin. We go back to our seats only to see Louis crying over a carrot that landed on the ground. While Kate was full on snogging Zayn.Eh.is there something i missed. It was full on chaos,Niall looked really uncomfortable because he was sittin in the middle of kate and zayn. Liam was comforting Louis. GuYS!!!! Screamed Harry. What? The asked cluelessly. Our foods here".YUSSS!! Gimme gimme shouted Niall as he ran to the food.Typical Niall says Liam.

A/N Hope you liked this chapter Homiess!!! I wanna dedicate this chapter to ezziehoran ;) Go follow her:) Oooh and dont forget to follow kellysmileyface

Too :) Vote,comment ;)