°•♡pressure apologies♡•°

I make it up the hill to see darius put something into yazminas hand before grabbing onto mitch's waist and telling her to run.

When she attempts to run tiff grabs her legs before sammy tackles her and tells yaz to run.

I quickly thought about who i should follow before choosing darius and sammy because mitch and tiff had stun rods.

"I trusted you, darius, and you betrayed me..you had a simple choice, and you chose to save dinosaurs over your friends.." mitch said.

"No, i didnt..i chose option C.." darius said.

"The heck is that supposed to mean?" Mitch asked before tiff threw sammy into darius.

"It doesnt matter..hes still taking us to the watering hole..because now...im in charge.." tiff said, activating her stun rod and speaking in a cold manner.

---

Mitch and tiff walked behind darius and sammy, keeping them in their sights.

I kept close by, trying my best to stay quiet and to not jump out and attack them right now.

I had realized that we werent heading to the watering hole a while ago, we are heading to main street, to the T.rex.

Mitch and tiff bickered about things i wasnt paying attention to, as i was focusing on where i step and my two friends.

Sammy and darius were whispering but i was unable to hear them because of how distant i was from them.

I couldnt get any closer because the couple might spot and shoot me, thinking i am a raptor.

"Hey! How much farther to the watering hole?..and what are you two whispering about?.." mitch asked.

"I was just saying..its right through here.." darius said nervously.

"We're here!" Tiff whispered excitedly.

Darius and sammy stopped walking as mitch and tiff came through the brush, i wont be able to be as sneaky here, as there are less places for me to hide.

"This isnt the watering hole..does this look like the watering hole, babe?" Mitch asked.

"Sure doesnt, babe.." tiff said.

Tiff pushes them forward with her un-active stun rod and the couple start backing them up.

"Do you think this is some kind of joke?" Tiff asked.

"Its..just through this.." darius stammered.

"Dont lie to me, darius.." mitch said, activating his stun rod and scaring them backwards.

Sammy and darius bump into some shelves of stuff and look at eachother.

"You little liars!" Tiff said.

"Now!" Darius yelled before they both ran behind the shelf and pushed it forward, causing the two adults to fall and drop their guns.

I watch sammy pick up the guns and run, darius right behind her.

"They took the guns..brats!" Tiff said.