°*²2-double trouble-2²*°

Bumpy continued her trek while i sat on her back, waiting patiently for her to answer my question.

"Are you gonna answer or..is this yor way of telling me its my choice?" I asked.

Bumpy huffed and looked at me, i guess thats her confirming my theory.

"Well where are you taking me? To charli, ridge?..Or blue? Soft bellow for blue or charli and a rough one for ridge.." I said.

She made a soft bellow, okay, blue and/or charli is good.

"Bumpy...tiny and sarah are no longer with us..im sure ben is worried youll have a similar fate to them, they were both killed by the scorpios rex.." i said, tearing up and rubbing a hand along her back.

She made a small saddened roar and looked up at me worriedly.

"Yes..ill be fine soon, its not easy to get over it you know.." i said, wiping my tears away and patting her head.

We came into the field that held the watering hole, there was barely anything here, the scorpios mustve broken the peace and scared off most of the dinosaurs.

I could see a couple ceratosaurus's eating the corpses left behind from the scorpios rex's killing spree it mustve had when it came here.

I scanned over them all, looking for charli, i couldnt see her because there ended up being more black cerato's then i thought, so i came up with the idea of calling her name.

Usually, anyone would think that idea was dumb as there were ceratosaurs everywhere right now, but, they already have food so they shouldnt need to attack me or bumpy anyway.

"Charli? Charli-berry?" I called out, one of the black cerato's heads perked up with an excited glint in its eyes.

"There she is.." i said, getting off of bumpy and watching charli run up to me.

She knocked me over and licked my mask off of my head so she could lick my face.

This girl is my golden retriever on this island.

I pushed her face away so i could stand up, i took her head in my arms and kissed her nose lightly.

"I missed you too, you feeling better? Did you get spiked by one of the scorpios rex's quills? And thats why you were acting so skiddish?" I asked, petting her muzzle.

She made a purring sound, guessing thats a yes.

I picked up my mask and put it back on before climbing onto charli's back and patting her neck.

"Dont mind if i ride on your back do you?" I asked.

She made another purring sound, guess thats her saying she is fine with it.

"Bumpy you lead the way, me and charli will follow you.." i said, patting charli's neck again.

Bumpy bellowed and began walking in a random direction.

I heard the sound of darius calling bumpy's name, bumpy looked at like she was asking if we should go to him and i nodded, she started going towards where we heard darius.