40. Power of Love

~ After 2 hours ~

~ After 2 hours ~

Doctor walked out of the OT again after the operation.

V- (broken voice)- S...Sa...Sai..???

Doctor nodded his head in dismissal.

Virat broke down with a thud on the nearby chair.

A hand crawled on his shoulder.

V- Sai? ....Sai...Please don't leave me.... Sai I can't live without you.... Please Sai....

S- I can't help it Virat... I am powerless in front of Him. (God)

V- (shouted in anger)- No you can't go.... Virat Chavan will never let you go... Doctor ne kaha tum... Nahi... Nahi tumhe kuch nahi ho sakta... Dekho Sai...(keeping her hand on his chest) ...Mera dil abhi bhi dhadak raha hai...iska matlab tumhe kuch nahi hua hai...samjhi tum?...!! (he shouted)

S- Yaha aapka hukum nahi chalega Mr. Virat Chavan! (She chukled)

V- Sab chalega...Sai.. Please... Mat jao... Sai... Sai..

Sai was going away from Virat. He tried to hold her back... But she wasn't coming in his hold.

V- Saiii !!!!!!

He woke up with a jerk. It was all a DREAM.

Sunny and Kriti immediately went to him.

V- (sweating)- Sunny... Kriti... Sai is leaving me... Kriti tell her not to go... Sunny..

K- Jiju...Please sambhaliye khud ko... (She had tears in her eyes)

Su- Virat.. Please Stay strong....kuch nahi hoga use....

V- Sai... Sai kaha hai...Sai kaisi hai.. . 

Su- Operation is done... But she is still under danger .... They have shifted Sai to the ICU... Doctors ne kaha Kal subah tak hosh aa jaana chahiye.

Virat rested his head back on the wall and few tears flowed down. He rubbed his hand on his chest to reduce the uneasiness he was feeling.

Sunny and Kriti sat on either sides of him giving him support.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Morning,

All prayed in front of the god for Sai.

Later, Sunny bought some Tea and Biscuits and gave it to Sheela and then Kriti. Kriti glared at him while she took it and he fake smiled back. 

He then went to Virat but he denied having anything. Sheela saw this and took the cup of tea from Sunny.

Sh- Virat...Beta... Lo... Chai peelo.

V- Maa... Please...Nahi..

Sh- Tumhe pata hai na tum time par kuch khaoge pioge nahi to Sai tumhe daantegi ?….Uska dhyaan rakhna hai... to tumhe khud apna khyaal rakhna padega na..!?