41. Back Home

Virat along with Sheela went home

Sunny was about to sit on the stool near Sai's bed but was pulled away by Kriti.

Su- What the....

K- Kya? (She asked glaring)....I will sit here not you!

Su- Tumhara naam likha hai yahan stool pe?

K- Nahi par Sai ki best friend me hu.. So me hi bethungi uske paas. (She pulled the stool)

Su- Ye kya logic hai? Me bhi Sai ka dost hu.. So Me hi bethunga. (saying he pulled back the stool)

K- ME!

Su- ME!

Sai was moving her eyes from Kriti to Sunny. When they kept on ME ME, ing...She shouted for the nurse. Kriti and Sunny looked at Sai at her sudden shout.

N- Yes Mam...What happen..Should I call the doctor?

S- Can you please get an extra stool?

N- Oh..Yeah!

In a minute, Nurse brought a stool and placed it near the bed.

S- Thank you!

Nurse nodded and went.

Sai glared at both of them. Both gulped and took seats on her either side.

Sai smiled seeing them go all silent with her glare.

S- I always told Virat, both our best friends are Mad! And you both proved that!

Both rolled their eyes while she chuckled.

They talked a while with Sai telling her about Virat's state and his outrage at Rohan. She went into deep thinking about it but sighed finding her left and right side sitting humans fighting on something again.

Slowly, her eyes started feeling drowsy and she went into deep slumber. Sunny and Kriti kept on fighting when they realized that Sai wasn't talking. They turned back to see her sleeping peacefully.

K-(whispers)- I guess, we should not make any more Noise and let her rest.

Su- (low voice)- You were the one making noise with your loud voice.

K- You...(angrily)

Su- Shhh!!!

K- I will see you!

Sunny not paying heed to her, went and sat on the couch nearby while Kriti rested her head on the bed.

An hour later,

Virat opened the door of the cabin to see the most beautiful and relieving sight, His Sai was sleeping peacefully. While Sunny was sleeping on the couch and Kriti beside Sai. He smiled seeing them, he knew they were tired too. He was about to enter when the nurse called him.