🌠

'Light in the dark'

"And why in the love of god didn't you tell me that Jeno and mark were here, and that you saw Jeno yesterday, and talked, and hugged?!?!" Haechan screamed, Jaemin shutting him up right after, everyone was sleeping.

"Why didn't I tell you tomorrow?" The younger talked to himself.

"Well technically it's already tomorrow,"

It was 3am, the party had ended nearly half an hour ago, the young people wanted to continue partying but the elders didn't agree.

"Ugh yeah, we talked, hugged a-and....... Maybe ......... he k-kissed my f-forehead" he said the last part very quietly.

"HE FUCKING WHAT" now Haechan didn't care anymore if someone heard him, but can you blame him?

"Please tell me you still like him"

"Listen, i don't know. It's been 6 years since I last saw him, of course he changed, what if he isn't the Jeno I loved back then anymore? I'm scared" Jaemin sighed, plopping down on his bed.

"Jaem. You said you talked yesterday, how did he seem like to you?"

"The same, maybe a bit more mature and responsible, but the way he talked the way he looked at me, it was the same Jeno from 6 years ago" the black haired boy said.

"Then? What are you so scared of? He literally asked you out! Don't stress yourself, it'll be fine" Haechan rubbed jaemins back, lying down with the younger and making himself comfy.

"Let's sleep"

Jaemin just hummed in response as he hugged Donghyuck, squishing the older.

⚔︎☣︎⚔︎

"So? What are you going to wear?" The honey-skinned boy entered his best friends room.

"I have no idea! You don't understand what kind of shit is happening right now! I NA JAEMIN CANT FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR??? It's the end of the world" Jaemin screamed, jumping on his bed and hitting himself with a pillow.

Haechan just laughed at his best friend, taking out a shirt for him.

"Try this one, you bought this last week didn't you?" He handed the other an oversized printed shirt.

"Oh yes! You're a lifesaver!" The younger hugged him and proceeded to run to the bathroom, not forgetting to take his light-washed jeans.

One hour later

"Jaemin! He's here!" Haechan screeched, as he went to open the door instead of Jaemin.

"Well, Well, Well, isn't this the one and only Lee Jeno? It's a pleasure to see you again" he chuckled and invited Jeno in.

"Hey, it's been really long" Jeno answered, hugging the younger boy. He was still Mark's ex-boyfriend and one of his friends.

"Where's jaem?" Jeno asked, looking around, as he spotted a guy coming out of the kitchen.

"Oh hey! I'm Sungchan and you must be Jeno?" The tall boy offered his hand to shake.