Chapter 4: The Chase begins!

"Mochi! Mochi! Sakura Mochi!", Y/n chanted while pumping her arms in the air.

"Moch- The moon is pretty tonight..." Y/n stopped chanting and looked toward where the voice came from.

She slowly followed where the voice came from and peeked out between the bushes and the trees to be met with...

"That long black hair!", Y/n thought to herself.

"That's the demon I met before, the one who didn't kill me!!," Y/n accidentally shouted while jumping out of the bush.

With a sigh the demon uppermoon replied with, "The reason why I did kill you was because the sun was coming up." He spoke while turning to look at you with his six eyes.

"Well....I'm Y/n! What's your name!" Y/n yelled with a smile while stepping foward. While the demon stepped farther.

"You don't need to know and why do you sound so excited to see me. You know I could kill you right now", he said while putting a hand on the top of his blade. Still holding a cold look.

"Eh! Well your not attacking me! So why would I be scared?," Y/n replied walking closer as he walked further away.

"Hey? Why do you keep walking away?," Y/n asked while still trying to get close to him. He just turned away and kept walking away not saying anything.

"Come back! We should talk more! This is fun!," Y/n yelled while walking after him. This following the leader kept going until Y/n was straight up sprinting after him. He was running away from you.

Ofcourse since he was an uppermoon and you know is uppermoon 1 he was faster than y/n. But with her fighting spirit she didn't give up the chase.

Y/n was laughing the whole time with a smile saying how this was fun. While uppermoon 1 was just annoyed and kept running. Until finally he got back to where he lived.

With you out of sight and now out of mind. Well maybe not out of sight just out of mind.

"Finally sh- Hello!," He stopped talking to turn around too you panting and out of breath, but still smiling.

Oh dear god...he wondered what he had gotten himself into.

Now time for a Tashio Era secret

Did you know that y/n also likes Sakura mochi, but didn't eat it as much as her older sister. That's why her hair is still it's normal color. Which is natural black color. While she was chasing Uppermoon 1 she was getting hungry, but the fact that she was going to be able to see him again and talk to him she was so excited that she kept going and fought the hunger.