Chapter 11: Akaza

""- Regular Talking
"* - thinking

"Tanjiro! Are you alright!," Y/n yelled as she ran to an injured Tanjiro on the ground.

As earlier he had taken a blow from the conducter stabbing him and then when they flew of the train.

"Y/n...I'm fine just tired," Tanjiro replied.

"It looks like you can do total concentration: Constant! I'm impressed!," Rengoku said with a smile as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Rengoku! I'm glad your alright!," Y/n said with a smile.

"I'm glad to see your alright as well! You've gotten stronger from when I last seen you. You handled that lower moon very well. You will make a fine Hashira!," Rengoku answered back with a wide smile.

"T-thank you!," Y/n said with a bit of blush from the compliment.

Far into the trees Kokushibo watched as Y/n communicated with the Hashira and for some reason he felt a rising anger within him.

"Rengoku...," Tanjiro said with an exhausted tone.

"Right! Total concentration" Constant! Your one step closer to becoming a hashira Tanjiro!," Y/n said as she was now sitting on the ground infront of Tanjiro.

"Yes! But that's just the first of 10,000 steps yet to come!" Rengoku continued.

"I'll do my best, so that I can become strong like you and Y/n.," Tanjiro said with a weak smile.

"Gah! Tanjiro your stomach wound!," Y/n shouted as she saw it was still bleeding.

"Concentrate more. Improve the accuracy of your breath. Focus on every inch of your body.," Rengoku said as he continued to tell Tanjiro to give it his all.

"*Hmm... where did Michi go?,*" Y/n said as she looked around only to hear Tanjiro start to cough.

"That's it. No more bleeding!," Rengoku said with his finger on Tanjiro's forehead.

"There're lots of things you can do if you can master your breathing. That doesn't mean you can do anything. But you'll be much stronger than you were yesterday.," Rengoku said with a smile.

"Yeah...," Tanjiro answered back.

"Yeah!! And everyone is safe! There were a lot of injures, but none severe so no one died! So you can just rest now!," Y/n yelled with her arms in the air as she was smiling.

"Hahaha! Still enthusiastic as always.," Rengoku said as he watched you laugh. But that was soon cut short when a massive boom happened behind them as Rengoku got into a fighting stance.

"Huh! Is it another demon!?," Y/n said while grabbing the hilt of her blade. Ready to take her blade out if she has too.

Soon enough the smoke disappeared and a demon with pink hair with blue stripes along his body appeared.

"*Upper rank 3! What is he doing here!?,*" Tanjiro says to himself in panic.

Upper moon 3 then launches foward toward Tanjiro only to have Rengoku deflecting it with his Flame Breathing- Second form: Rising Scorching sun!

Rengoku managed to cut upper moon 3's arm in half as the upper moon jumps back.

"Nice katana," The upper rank speaks as he puts his arm back together and licks the blood.

"*Fast regeneration and an overwhelming demon aura he must be an upper rank demon.*" Rengoku thinks to himself as he readies his blade.

"Now why would someone as powerful as you attack the wounded first? And why didn't you go for me or Y/n as we are stronger? Although I perfer you don'tgo after neither of them and come for me.," Rengoku said as he started to talk to the demon.

"I thought the boy might interrupt the conversation we're about to have. And for the girl I don't kill or hit women.," Said with a smile.

"*Huh!! No way...I wanna help fight, but he doesn't hurt women. Fine! Then I can just distract him while Rengoku gets in the blow!,*" Y/n said to herself with a evil smirk starting to peek onto her face.

"What are we going to talk about? This is our first time meeting, but I already hate you.," Rengoku said with a frown.

"Of course I also hate weak humans. When I see weakness, my skin crawls.," upper moon 3 continued.

"You and I have very different values.," Rengoku spoke.

"Aha...then I have a great idea. Why don't you become a demon?," the demon said while raising his arm.

"Hmm...No thanks.," Rengoku said.

"I can tell by your strength by looking at you. You've developed your fighting spirit to the edge perfection.," Akaza said while seeing Rengoku's flaming spirit as it surrounds him.

"*Man...it feels like I am just left out of this conversation,*" Y/n said to herself as she made a little pouty face.

"I am the flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku.," Rengoku spoke with a serious expression.

"I am Akaza.," Akaza said as he finally revealed his name to them.

"And, I am Y/n Kanroji! I am the tsuguko and little sister of the Love Hashira.," Y/n shouted while pumping her arms into the air and then putting her hands on the hilt of her blade.

Rengoku smiled as the confidence that you shown. Now he know's he has to win so you both could get something to eat after. He will not fail to bring you home to your sister.

Akaza stood there with a blank face.

"Let me tell you, Kyojuro and Y/n, why your power will never truly reach perfection. It's because you're Human. Because you age. Because eventually you'll die.," Akaza said while pointing at you both, but he was mostly talking to Rengoku.

"Become a demon, Kyojuro. If you do you can train for hundreds of years and keep getting stronger.," Akaza continued.

"No! Rengoku would never become a demon!," Y/n yelled with her fists balled up by her face as she yelled at Akaza.

"*Of all the demons I've met. This one smells the most like Kibutsuji! I have to help. Where's my sword? Gone...it's...gone.," Tanjiro said while looking around.

"Growing old and dying is what gives meaning and beauty to the fleeting span of human life. It's precisely because we age and die...that our lives have value and nobility. Strength is not a word taht means much in regard to flesh.," Rengoku says with a serious face.

"This boy is not weak and just because Y/n is a women doesn't mean she can't fight so do not insult them. I'll say it again you and I have value different things. I have many reasons for not becoming a demon.," Rengoku continued.

"I see. Technique Development Destructive Death: Compass Needle!," Akaza said while getting into a stance. And a snoeflake like symbol appeard beneath him.

"If you won't become, then i'll have to kill you.," Akaza yelled as he soon ran foward.

"First form: Unkowing Fire!," Rengoku yelled as he too dashed forward.

Now time for a tahio era secret!:
Did you know that before when Tanjiro was on the ground Right after he fell Inosuke was with Y/n explaining how awesome she was and that she was still his underling even though she is very much stronger then him. Also on the train Y/n had fought with Nezuko and Zenitsu.