Chapter 7: Rengoku Kyojuro: The Flame Hashira

"Umai! Umai!"

"That's the flame hashira?" Zenitsu asked while whispering into Tanjiro's ear.

"Uh huh," Tanjiro replied as he shook his head slowly. As he still tried to comprehend the situation right now.

"You! Bet ya! That is my teacher Rengoku Kyojuro!" Y/n said while standing proudly with her hands on her hips.

"Are you sure he's not just a glutton", Zenitsu said while looking at Y/n with a confused worried look.

"Um e-excuse me, Mr. Rengoku," Tanjiro said while slowly holding his hand out.

"Umai!" Rengoku shouted as he turned fully to Tanjiro.

"Yeah, I totally get that..." Tanjiro said with a straight face while a few sweat drops were falling down.

"So That's it, Huh!" Rengoku shouted while crossing his arms.

Y/n was watching Tanjiro talk to Rengoku about hinokami Kagura.

"Well, I dunno! And this is the first time I've heard of the hinokami kagura! But it's great that your father was able to apply the kagura to fighting! And that's enough of that topic!" Rengoku continued as he was talking to Tanjiro with a large smile on his face.

"Huh!? Can't you help a little more!?" Tanjiro answered back with a confused expression.

"You should be my tsuguko, my disciple. I'll look after you!" Rengoku kept yelling while looking ahead.

"Not so fast! And just what are you looking at?!" Tanjiro kept yelling towards the flame hashira.

"What a weirdo", Zenitsu thought as he was watching Tanjiro communicate with the flame hashira.

"Well, you see Tanjiro flame breathing has a long history," Y/n states as she decided to break her silence.

"Yes! She is correct! In all ages Flame and Water swordsman have been among the hashira." Rengoku started to explain as Y/n nodded.

"Flame, Water, Wind, Stone and Thunder are the basic types of breathing. While the other types if breathing techniques are just branched off of those." Rengoku continued.

"Yeah! Like how love is derived from Flame!" Y/n shouted while looking at Tanjiro.

"Oh, so Y/n you got your breathing technique from Rengoku-San?,"Tanjiro questioned.

"Yep! Now Tanjiro what color is your sword!" Y/n shouted while pointing at him.

"Oh! It's a black sword!" Tanjiro replied.

"A black sword? That's rough!," Rengoku shouted while laughing.

"Rough?," Tanjiro stared at Rengoku than turned to you.

"I've never seen or heard of a swordsman with a black sword become a hashira," Y/n stated while putting her finger on her chin.

"And I heard that they don't know which breathing to master!" Rengoku continued for Y/n.

Soon enough Inosuke was trying to jump out the window which led to Zenitsu and Tanjiro having to get up and try to pull him back in.

"So, Y/n...", Rengoku said while he turned to you and was smiling.

"I heard from your sister you been spending some time out. Especially at night...," He continued while his smile dropped at the end.

"Oh! Umm....hehe about that,"Y/n said while holding onto her two front braids.

"Who's the lucky "guy"!" He yelled causing people to look back at the sudden loudness.

"What! Oh you mean Michi?," Y/n said while looking at Rengoku.

"Michi! Huh? I take it that's a nice nickname!" Rengoku said while laughing at the nickname that you had said.

"So, is he a talented swordsman? What breathing does he use?" Rengoku continued to ask questions about this "Michi".

"Oh! Umm! Umm! He...well....," Y/n stated to talk. Upon noticing a familiar black long hair. Entering the car they were in.

"I need to go! I am going to see if anyone needs help!" Y/n got up and soon darted towards the figure. As Rengoku watched you run off with the figure.

"Hmm...I understand the change in subject...But why would she need to go at night to see this "Michi"?" Rengoku questioned as he stared up at the ceiling.

Soon enough the ticket guy came and punched the tickets. Rengoku gave him his and yours tickets since you left your ticket on the seat. While running to go see the figure.

"Wahh! Michi what are you doing her? Did you come to see me?," Y/n started as she was walking with him.

"I came here because your in danger...."

Now time for a Tashio Era Secret!:
Did you know that Zenitsu heard everything you said and started to cry a bit knowing that you have someone else. While Tanjiro could smell the uneasiness in Rengoku.