chapter 6

Paddington started checking out the coat "it's lovely. Wooden buttons for ease of paw, and these two sandwich compartments are an excellent idea." Paddington said.

" I must say it suits you very well" your father said " I'd never thought I'd like a human coat, but..." " you look like one of the family." Mary compliments.

"Your not going to send Paddington to the authorities, are you?" Jonathan asked "Yeah are you" you look at your father. "You will try to find the geographers' guide?" Judy asks. Paddington looks up at henry waiting for an answer.

"Yes, alright." "Yes" you and Johnathan go to hug your dad "We'll see if they know anything but if it's a dead end-" "I'm sure there won't be" Mary says.

"Thank you very much, Mr brown" Paddington thanks him. Your father nodded.

Timeskip

"Bye bye paddi" you wave "bye Paddington" you mother says " good luck "Judy says "bye, all of you have a good day."

In school

"Hey y/n" you classmate approaches you " Hey Savanah" you wave at her. "Did you know that bear he seemed to wave at you yesterday" she asked. "Oh yeah, that's paddi. He's my pet" you reply looking up from your paper. " Yeah okay, all I wanted to know" she walks away to her group of friends.

"What a werido, having a bear as a pet that's not normal" one of her friends said to Savanah as she walked over.

Time skip

You and your family were sitting in the living room. "Fire her up, Mr. Grunberg Henry says " so you actually broke in dad?" Jonathan asked "that's right" henry said " it sounds very brave, henry" Mary told her husband " well, you know, there's a time for being boring and annoying, and there's a time for being a man" you father said "Mr.Brown dressed up as a lady and someone stuck pins In him" Paddington ratted him out.

"What" you try to hold in your laugh "oh, look it's starting" your father tried to change the topic " sorry what was that?" Mary ask "doesn't matter" henry replied.

"Daddy was in a dress" you laugh "No! It did look like a dress, more like a house coat, it was quite libertying, actually your father confessed.

Darkest peru. A vast of unexplored wilderness, shrouded in mystery. Until now!

"Isn't that were your from?" Judy asked.
"Oh Paddington, it's incredible" Mary said shocked.

Paddington stood up from the floor and looked at the screen, then started walking towards it.

Iv learned so much from these bears, but I wonder, what, if anything they have learned from me.

The filmed ended with a name "Montgomery clyed"

"Montgomery clyed." Paddington stared up at the screen

Dear aunt Lucy. You'll never guess what. Today I saw a film the explorer made of Darkest peru.

I do miss our old home, although I am beginning to understanding life in London.

The browns are a curious tribe, but I rather like them.

The way Mr.Brown arranges his stationery.

The strange objects Mrs brown finds in her handbag.

How Mrs.brid has a hoover for even occasion.

That Judy can master any language. Even bear.

How Jonathan can build almost anything using Mr.Browns educational old toys.

And how y/n draws anything that's comes to her mind. Even me.

I may be about to find the explorer but I'm actually beginning to feel at home here

"Paddington these books contain all the names and addresses of all the people who love in London. I'm sure if we look up m. Cyled, we'll find your explorer." Mary said sitting tons of books on the table

"Thank you Mrs. Brown" Paddington thanked her. "All right you three. Let's get creaking" said "oh wait for me" Mary said grabbing your lunch bag from the counter "I'll see if I can find about caption clyed in the library" Mary said grabbing her bag. "Oh, I'll come with you Mary. I need to refresh our marmalade supplies" Mrs. Bird said walking to Mary.

"Uh shouldn't someone stay with Paddington?" Your father asked concerned "well, it's only for a few hours." Mary reassured " oh, you don't need to worry, I think iv got the hang of things." Paddington said "Well, you take care" your dad said before walking to the door. "Bye paddi!" You wave to him before walking with your father.