Chapter 12

*Mia's POV*

Slenderman walked into the kitchen. "You can choose a few people to accompany you to get your belongings, child," he said to me. I nodded and walked into the living room. "So, who wants to come with me to grab my crap?" I asked. Basically everyone in the living room at the time raised their hand. I giggled. "Well, I don't know some of you very well, so I'll pick Jeff, Laughing Jack, and Toby." They all stood and walked out the door with me, Smile Dog tagging along. Jeff looked very irritated. I jokingly punched his arm. "Dude, why do you look annoyed?" He stayed silent. "Fine then, be that way." Laughing Jack took out a bag of candy. "Who wants candy? Don't worry, it's not poisoned," he laughed. I took a blue candy and popped it in my mouth. Toby took a caramel colored one, and Jeff slapped the bag away from his face. We walked for what felt like hours. "Can someone give me a piggy-back ride before I die?" I asked. Toby obliged and knelt over. I got onto his shoulders and he stood and walked again. Every once in a while my face would hit a tree branch, but it's all good. We finally made it to my house, 3 killers and a teenage girl in broad daylight. Definitely not suspicious. I hopped off Toby's back and checked the front door, it was unlocked. I quietly walked in and saw no one. I gestured for them to follow. The second Toby walked in he fell flat on his face. I laughed and helped him up. He was blushing insanely and nervously itched the back of his head. I went upstairs and found the room Caroline was in. She was dead asleep, and looked like she didn't move for days. I proceeded and went to my bedroom, where I almost literally packed everything. I gave a lot of it to Jeff since I knew he was strong. I gave a backpack to Laughing Jack, put a backpack on myself, and once we all went outside again I hopped back onto Toby's back. Right as we approached the edge of the woods, a horrifying shriek filled all of our ears. "Oh fuck," was all Jeff said. I got off Toby's back and gave one of the things Jeff was holding to him to even things out more. Then, we ran. The shriek kept sounding from across the woods and seemingly got closer. When we finally made it to the door of the mansion I flopped down onto the ground, sprawled out on the floor. Sally skipped over and helped me up while giggling. Slenderman came over to me. "Child, we have urgent business to attend to. The others will take your belongings to your room. Please, follow me to my office." I nodded and hugged Sally before I left. Slender shut the door as soon as we walked in. I sat down in one if the comfy red velvet chairs and looked up at him. "As I've told you, you're supposed to be a creepypasta. Your parents weren't actually your parents. They adopted you when you were a baby." He paused and let me have time to take it in. I looked down at my lap. I always suspected that they weren't my parents...after all, we're nothing alike. But how could they not tell me? I sighed and looked back up at him, and he continued. "You sadly don't have a real mother anymore. But, your father is still in existence." I got a rush of excitement. "Really? Who is it? Where is he?" His face moved and looked as if he were smiling. "Well I am right here you know." My eyes started to tear up. I quickly stood and walked around his desk to hug him, although I could only hug his legs. I pulled back, suddenly feeling confused. "But dad, I don't have any powers or anything." He stood silent for a moment. "That'll be changed. You can get a surgery to change your appearance. And I can give you a potion that will permanently make you a creepypasta and awaken whatever powers you have hidden within you." I smiled, feeling excited again. Then Eyeless Jack appeared in the doorway. "Jack, could you please speak to Mia about what she may want done on her for the surgery?" Jack nodded and took my hand. We walked down the hallway and into his room. His walls were blue and his bedding was black. He had shelves lined with jars of kidneys and a table covered in scalpels and knives and other equipment. He sat me down in a comfy black velvet recliner and sat in the one opposite of me. "Mia you have two choices," he said. "You can either choose to be exactly like your father with the exception of having no facial features or being 8 feet tall...or you can tell me whatever you would like to look like and what abilities you want. Your choice." I nodded. "I'll give you time to decide, you should go unpack." I thanked him and hugged him. He looked surprised but hugged me back. I smiled at him and hurried toward my room.

After unpacking, my room looked amazing. Exactly like before, except I had shelves lined with CDs and game discs and cartridges. My dresser was filled and I had a stereo on it. Posters were all over, along with shelves of minecraft and Pokemon plushies and a plush toon Link. There were also figurines from things like Harry Potter and animes. I think I could get used to this. I smiled and flopped down on my bed, feeling right at home...

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Please comment what you want done to Mia!!

~ABloodySmile🔪~