The blonde and the greenette

The blonde woke up, Stretching his arms across the bed only to find it empty. He hazily got out of the bed, feet hitting the cold hardwood floor. A savory aroma trickled through the cracked door, intriguing him. He walked down the short hallway to find his lover over the stove humming a familiar song.
- The blonde walked in the kitchen, hugging his lover from behind while resting his head on their shoulder. "Good morning Kacchan" the greenette said, flipping an egg in a pan. "Morning" the blonde said, lifting his head off the greenette's shoulder. "Did you sleep better? I know you've been working overtime a lot" Izuku said looking at the blonde while plating their breakfast.
-"I slept better cause you were here" the blonde said, hugging the greenette's waist again and kissing his neck. "I feel like I don't come over enough" the greenette said sitting down at the dinning table. "You should just move in" the blonde said bluntly. "Kat" Izuku said with a serious expression unusual to his normal face. "What?" The blonde said, trying to hide his worry. "I can't move in with you, I'm still trying to find a job and I can't leave my mom." Izuku said, looking down a bit. "It's not like I don't want to though, I'd love to" the greenette said quietly, almost in a whisper tone. "You don't have to have a job yet, and I'm sire you're mom would be fine with it as long as you visit her often." The blonde said with a reassuring tone.
- "You're not entirely wrong but you know my mom doesn't trust you." The greenette said, looking down a bit. "I still don't understand why she hates me so much." The blonde said annoyingly. "It's because you have piercings and tattoos so she thinks you're gonna 'hurt me' ." The greenette said laughing slightly. "Well then, I guess I'll just have to show her that I'm nice, caring, and a great boyfriend so she'll let you move in." The blonde said in a cocky tone, looking at the greenette. "I guess so, huh?" The greenette said smiling.

Chapter one finished sorry it's kind of short, the next one is shorter but hopefully they'll get a bit longer
Word count: 379