Kacchan

(Katsuki's POV)

6:30 pm (18:30)

I just got home from work and man am I exhausted, those stupid extras are so annoying. I take off my shoes and hang my keys up, walking into my bedroom to take a shower. I grab a towel, find some clean clothes, and head to the bathroom before-

"Knock! Knock! Knock!"
Katsuki: "Did I forget something at work? No one's supposed to be over." I walked to the front door, opening it to see Deku.
Katsuki: Izu? What are you doing here? He didn't say anything and just hugged me.
Katsuki: "Are you okay? Did something happen? I say hugging him back, confused.
Izuku: "I need you."
Katsuki: "You wanna talk about it?" I can't just ignore him, I still love him.
He nods, breaking the hug.
Katsuki: "Okay, come in then." I say moving out the way.
He walks in and sits on the couch, pulling his knees up to his chest and I sit next to him, maybe too close.
Katsuki: "So what's up?"
Izuku: "Mom made me go on a date yesterday."
Oh, is it gonna be one of these talks?
Izuku: " I didn't want to go, I shouldn't have."
Katsuki: "Why?"
He put his head on his knees more a moment before looking up at me with tears in his eyes.
Izuku: "He did things to me Kacchan, things I didn't want him to and I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen" I hugged him immediately, I hate seeing him cry.
Katsuki: "I'm so sorry baby, please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry" I said hugging him tighter.
Izuku: "I shouldn't have left you Kacchan, I'm so sorry" he said, tears streaming down his face.
Katsuki: "Don't apologize, I'm not angry at you, it's not your fault ok?" I said, holding his face to look at me.
Izuku: "O-Okay."
Katsuki: "Now please stop crying, it hurts me when you cry, and not a lot of things hurt me" I say wiping his face and getting a small laugh.
Katsuki: "did you walk here?"
Izuku: "yea, I did."
Katsuki: "Why don't you stay the night then."
Izuku: "I can't, mom would worry too much."
Katsuki: "Can I at least take you home then?"
Izuku: "Can you stay?"
Katsuki: " What about your mom?"
Izuku: "I don't care anymore."
Katsuki: "Okay then."

Whoop done
Word count: 400