Chapter 7

Everything was gone. All of the pictures that y/n had seen on the walls. The spare wig which was sprawled on the ground. Everything, it was all gone.

Y/n played on Yuri's computer while Yuri was forced to play on mobile. "You SUCK!" Y/n rages slamming the keyboard. "I told you to just let me play on computer.." Yuri says unfazed. "But I left my phone." Y/n sulks. "Wait..." Yuri says. "WHAT ARE WE DOING?!" She shouts shutting off her phone and pulling the computer wire. "You said to hang out so that's what i'm doing..." Y/n replies confused. No I actually called you here to see if you were a guy. Yuri thought to herself. How do I find the right opportunity? Just then Yuri had a bright idea. "Y/n..?" She sits next to y/n while batting her eyelashes. NO man can resist this. She thinks confidently and looks up to make her eyes big and wide. It fell off her face after seeing the disgusted look on y/n's face. "Bro." Y/n says feeling her eyes beginning to melt off. " I don't get it..." Yuri murmurs as she watches y/n rubbing her eyes trying to erase what she had just seen.

"What are you doing is this another way to kill me?" Y/n says. "Wait..." She stops rubbing her eyes. "Oh shit." Y/n realizes her ignorance. "You're not going to kill me in silence right?" She asks Yuri who was leaning on her body with her hand on y/n's other leg in an attempt to seduce her. "No but thanks for the idea." Yuri says quickly changing personalities and expressions. I give up I'll just use force. Y/n stares at Yuri who sat up and scowled at y/n's bleak reaction to her attempt. "Well anyways I'm gonna keep playing." Y/n snatches the wire back from Yuri and plugs it in to start the computer.

She suddenly gets pushed on the wall next to her crushing her left shoulder. Turning her head she sees Yuri who was pressed against her preventing movement while wearing a deadly annoyed look on her face. "Since we're alone now I can just get rid of you for good." She says in her normal voice instead of the high pitched one she pretended to talk with. "..." Y/n was unable to focus on what was happening to her. "I really hate annoying things. Especially annoying feelings I get it's so annoying!" She shouts at y/n who winced. "Hah look at you. You were acting so cheeky earlier and now you're trembling from fear." She puts her face closer to see y/n's pain stricken face. Am I really crushing her that badly?

Sweat begun to form on y/n's forehead. "Yu..ri." She says quietly. Yuri grins at the sudden weakness y/n showed thinking she finally got the upper hand. Suddenly y/n throws Yuri off of her and grabs her backpack. Yuri hits her back against the chair and let's out a groan. "Let's hang out some other time i'll see you tomorrow!" She stumbles in her steps while walking out. She's stopped by Yuri who grabs her tightly by the foot. "Yuri. I really have to go. Now." Y/n's face suddenly turns coldly serious as she yanks away from Yuri's grip and slams the door behind her as she leaves.

What the fuck just happened. Yuri thinks while still on the floor. It was almost as if y/n hadn't noticed Yuri assert dominance. Yuri sees the pocket knife which fell out of her dress and grabs it. She's looking down on me.

———

"Why isn't she coming?" Hyunee says while crossing her arms. Sian and Seyu were knocking on y/n's door to go to class but no one was answering. The door knob suddenly moves and y/n opens the door slightly. "Hey what's this did you fall asleep?" Seyu laughs at y/n's exhausted face. "I'm not coming today." She says making the three flinch. It was almost forbidden to skip classes at their school. When you're absent the school makes you stay overnight to work. The reason why it's forbidden is because of the paranormal sightings at night. There have only ever been 5 absences all year and those students all dropped out of the school. "H-hey y/n. Shouldn't you rethink this?" Hyunee stutters. "Yeah is there a reason why-" "Are you sick?" Sian asks. "Yeah I'm not feeling good so I'm not going to come today." Y/n answers avoiding Sian's eyes. "Should I stay with-" "No. I'm alright just go to school." Y/n says abruptly.

They leave after Seyu and Hyunee warn y/n who just shrugs off their paranormal fantasies. Closing the door y/n looks at the blood on the wall. I can't believe I passed out I've never passed out in my entire life. Good thing the walls weren't drywall it could be wiped off easily but... y/n could feel herself loosing conscious again. Fuck I didn't think it was this bad why does it keep getting worse. Y/n takes her shirt off and turns her back to the mirror only to see the bandages completely red and stuck to her skin. "This is so much work." Y/n ignores the pain and puts on the clean button down shirt hanging on the chair. Without getting a chance to fix the buttons she knocks out on her bed.

She was so distracted by the pain that she was unable to notice the uninvited guest sitting on her bed watching with a hand on his chin.

[Chapter seven fin]