Till Death do Us Part

"Do you love me?" said my boyfriend Dean as he whispered in my ear, pulling me closer to him as he started to kiss me softly on the lips.

I looked straight into his eyes and replied, "Yes, I do love you" giving him a quick kiss. "Amy I love you with all my heart, your the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Your my Angle sent from above." Dean said looking straight at me with those gorgeous mesmerized blue-green eyes.

I smile quickly grew on my face has I kissed him softly on his lips. "You'r the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with," I replied. He smiled and we shared one last kiss, Before we got into his car. It was friday night and Dean and I was celebrating our one year anniversary of being together. For the time that has passed I knew that me and Dean were mean't for each other.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we drove. Dean took one look at me and said, "It's a surprise." I smiled and I started to look out the window, just lost in the thoughts of how tonight was going to be. When Dean says Its going to be a surprise, it always turns out to be perfect. So I have no idea what to expect.

"Shit" said Dean as he pressed the breaks slowly to find out there was a long traffic ahead of us. I quickly looked out the window to see how far it was. "I'm going to have to take the shortcut" said Dean as he reversed the car out. Usually when traffic would be like this Dean woud always have a shortcut. I dont know how he know all of these shorcuts most of the time its a different one after the other.

When we got off the long highway. We entered what looked to be an abandoned part of town. It was getting slightly dark. "You ok babe?" asked Dean as he took one glance at me and kept on driving. I smiled and replied, "Of course I am babe." He looked at me and smiled. "You'r so beautiful Amy," said Dean. "Aww Baby I love you so much," I said. I slightly pulled away from my seat to kiss him on cheek, I suddenly felt his soft lips kiss mines.

"Dean!" I exclaimed, "What ?" he said laughing. "You better be watching the road!" I said sitting properly in my seat again.

Suddenly we had hit something. "What was that?" I said as my eyes grew in fear. "WTF!" exclaimed Dean as he opened the door to check what it was. I quickly followed him as I got out of the car as well. "There is nothing there !" said Dean in shock. He quickly moved to the back of car to check as well. "Do you see anything ?" I asked hoping that it wasnt nothing.

"I dont see anything," he said as he walked me back inside of the car. We kept on driving when suddenly we saw a guy in front of us. Dean quickly pressed the breaks. I could feel my heart quickly started to race. The guy was covered in dirt, he was wearing this old black jacked and washed out jeans. He had one hand on his back as if he was hiding something. "Reverse the car Dean!" I said in fear.

As Dean was about to to that, the guy took out a gun behind of his back and shot it towards the tires. "What the fuck!" said Dean as we felt the air of the tires come out. The guy started to walk up to us. I started to panick in fear. Dean quickly started to look for his gun he had in his car. They guy stood right in front of the car. I suddenly froze, I felt my tears ran down my cheek. "Don't worry babe, I wont let him hurt you," said Dean as he pointed his gun towards the guy.

I heard a gun went off and I screamed in fear. I saw the guy in front of us fall to the ground. "Oh my God Dean I think he is dead!" I said. Dean got out of the guy and walked towards the guy. I quickly followed behind Dean to see if the guy was really dead.

Dean picked up the gun that was lying next to the dead guy. In a instant second another gun went off. I quickly dropped to the floor screaming. I looked around and saw that no one was around. I realized that Dean was on the ground bleeding. "Dean!" I cried as I started to panic. I moved towards him as I tried to help him. He lied there helplessly. Tears started to run down my face. I took the gun that Dean had dropped and had put it in my jacket. I looked at Dean and saw that he was shot in his chest. I was about to put pressure on the wound to make it stop bleeding, when I suddenly felt a sharp pain entered my back. My whole body quivered in pain, as I slowly closed my eyes unconsciously.

I felt my body was being dragged as I regained my conscious back. The guy that I saw that was in front of the car lying helplessly dead was now dragging me to some place. I quickly realized that we were in some kind of forest. I was able to catch a glimpse of another guy dragging someone else, I realized it was Dean he was somewhat still unconscious. My heart started to race faster. I soon realized that I still had the gun in my jacket. I slowly took it out and aimed it slightly toward the guy head that was dragging.

I pulled the trigger and he fell quickly to the ground. I didnt take any chances so I shot the another guy right in the middle of his chest. He fell as well. I got up as fast as I could still feeling the sharp pain in back. I ran quickly to Dean trying to wake him up. He finally regained his conscious and had opened his eyes. "Thank God your ok" I said. He looked at me and said "Are you ok?" - " Yea I'm fine" I said trying to help him up. "Ther.. there is a cellphone in my back pocket, call the police" He said as I had put his arms around my shoulder as I helped him on his feet. I dialled 911 and told the operator where we were located. After 20 min. We heard sirens. I had let out a sigh of relief.

As I helped Dean to walk to the police men. I felt something sharp enter my leg. I quickly fell to the ground crying in pain. I felt another sharp pain enter my body, I quickly looked up to see the same guy that was dragging Dean on the floor was now attacking me. I tried to get away when I heard a gunshot went off. Dean had shot the guy that was attacking me. "Drop the gun!!" said a police man pointing his gun to Dean. I heard the gun went off. I screamed in terror as I saw Dean drop on ground. I dragged myself to him crying in pain. "You fucking killed him!" I kept saying repeatedly crying. I lied over next to Deans body not wanting to leave him. "Please come back to me!" I said screaming.

I felt his chest moved a little and I was surprised too see that he was still alive. I felt my eyes slowly closed cause the pain in my body was unbearable. When I woke up again I realized that I was in a ambulance. Lying on one of those emergency beds, I felt someone was holding my hand. I let out a smile as I saw Dean was the one holding my my hand smiling back at me. "You guys are lucky to be alive said the nurse that was in the back with us. "Till Death do Us Part" I said looking at Dean not letting go of his hand. ♡