Meet up plans

Lattes pov:
I walked out of the donut shop and started walking to espressos place ,but on my way I was thinking of different ways I could convince espresso to met Madeline.I had already come up with a plan but I still didn't know what to say to him.The plan is that a talk about some stuff about Madeleine to make espresso want to meet him, but I don't know what to say since espresso hates light users.I was so lost in thought that I didn't realized that I had made it to his house.I popped back into reality and knocked on the door.I waited a couple seconds zoning out until I felt a tap on my shoulder.I snapped out of what I was thinking of and saw espresso in the door frame.
Espresso: "Zone out again?" he said with a giggle
Latte: "Yea," I said giggling as well
Espresso: "Come in," he said with a smile on his face
I walked into his house and it was almost finished! The only thing he needed to do was put some decorations and such around the place.
Latte:"I brought donuts!"
Espresso:"What kind?" He said curiously
Latte: " Your favorite!"
Espresso: "The sugar coated donuts?" he seemed slightly excited since he loved these donuts.
Latte : "Yes, the sugar coated donuts."
I set down the donuts on the table and I watched as he opened the box and started eating.I also got one because I was hungry and they tasted good, midway through eating I remembered the plan about him meeting Madeleine.
Latte: " Soooooo"
Espresso: "Latte what are you planning," he instantly new I was up to something which I expected since he always knows when I'm planning something.
Latte: "So there's this guy named Madeleine-"
Espresso: "Do you like him? If so why are you telling me this."
Latte : "Ew no but he's strong and kind and he kinda acts like a golden retriever if you ask me-"
Espresso: "Are you sure you don't like him ?"
Latte: "I'm sure I don't like him I'm telling you that-"
Espresso: "Are you guys dating!?"
Latte: "Espresso for the last time we are not dating. I'm telling you this because I want you to meet him."
Espresso: "Why?"
Latte: "Because when I was talking to him we started talking about you and now he wants meet you!"
Espresso: " You told him I was here?" he looked annoyed since he didn't want anyone to know he's here which is understandable.
Latte: "You know you can't hide forever. At least give him a chance ,and when you're ready you can meet the rest of the kingdom!" he knew I was right so he gave in and let me keep talking.
Latte: "I know that you don't want anybody to know your here at the moment, but trust me Madeleine is a good guy that you should meet."
Espresso: "If you want me to meet him than you have to convince me."
Latte: " Ok so as I was saying he's a very nice and sweet guy that cares about everyone. He's also a commander by the way."
Espresso: " Fine I'll meet him but if you lied about anything -"
Latte: "I promise I didn't lie about anything ,ok"
Espresso: " Ok bit when are we going to meet up?"
Latte: " Next week I think!"
Espresso: "Ok let's meet at the fountain at 5:00 pm on Tuesday if that's good."
Latte: " Yea, it's good but I have to ask Madeline"
Espresso: "Ok"
No one's pov
Latte stayed over until it was time for her to leave she said good bye and went to go ask Madeleine about the meet up.

620 words
Thank you for reading
this story ! I know I don't
post much but I'll try to
post more!👋❤️