Clarification on the SwapLSTFell Versal

Queen Toriel wants an army. Specifically, an army of half-Bosses - monsters with only one Boss Monster parent. they don't produce more half-Boss monsters from the half-Boss having a child. - , humans, or a mixture of both. Unfortunately, her Soul is so Great, so Mighty and Strong, that the weight of all of her magic and LV more-or-less crushes the soulling 99.5% of the time before it is birthed healthily. Hence, Queen Toriel creates a System. She will allow the lesser monsters who have shown to have potential to copulate with her. The Royal Guard is replaced by her Favored, currently with Alphys and Sans standing at the top.

If you're wondering why she just doesn't use Asgore for stud, not only has he been Punished, his name not to be spoken nor he to be acknowledged by other monsters (he did get around that by actually entering the Ruins, which she had thought inaccessible from a decade-earlier cavern collapse), he's also become very infertile in the aftermath of Asriel's death. Oh, Asriel? He has been long dead, centuries ago, in fact... No Guide (Flowey or equivalent) AU. In fact, not even Gerson really remembers Asriel. Asgore was not kicked out/Punished because he became rather infertile. It was... for another reason.

The Last Fell children are Frisk (he) and Chara (xe/xem). In this the six humans were... they did not have good fates. Only two managed to make their way even to become Queen Toriel's playthings/scientific experiments (Perseverance and Kindness). Kindness was even treated marginally better than other test subjects were in the past, and was subsequently torn apart by a group of angry Favored.

Has Toriel succeeded in creating any children? 
................................................................secret.

ASGORE: Her life-partner sub, being Punished by isolation/separation. Lives in the Ruins, unstable due to being still in the "Play" mindset. Wears primarily white clothing, and for those who believe that his Punishment is unjust, his secret followers, they wear viscose. 
THE SIX HUMAN SOULS: ...TBD?
ALPHYS: dedicated wife to Undyne.
UNDYNE: mad scientist and politicker.
MUFFET: A strict "cafe" owner that displays live models and live statues as art and entertainment while teas, cakes, and candies are sold. Does not speak often, but does so usually to pack a point. Six arms, two legs. Her Cafe is in Hotland too. To no surprise, what dedicates you to Muffet is silk. Specifically silk armbands, though for some people silk garters and a certain silk eyepatch count as well. Those who wear the armbands are often one of her "Dolls", the living statues, furniture, and assorted other roles from her Cafe. Mutt is one of her most expensive, popular "Dolls".
GRILLBY (Ardor): A flirty undermarket-running echo-extract dealer and owner of his club SOUL Desire in Hotland. Grillby excels at "training" or "teaching" various degrees of submission for a lucrative price, and was the pseudo-"father" of Sans (Knout) and Papyrus (Mutt). Called Knout Sansy, which is where his particular dislike of that name came from.