Character List

Knout: Sans of SwapLSTfell. Scar perpendicular over left eye. Ringed eyelights of bright cherry red. Cat o' nine tails. Violet magic.
Mutt: Papyrus of SwapLSTfell. Not to be confused with any Mutt's that correspond to more conventional Swapfells. Selectively mute, pretty traumatized, skittish but also still. No replacement teeth! Has bone fangs. Nearly scarless.
Spike: Papyrus of LSTfell. Red and black magic.
Slugger: Sans of LSTfell. Lost both of his legs below femur. Summoned legs to compensate. Severe stutter, resorts to a warbling sing-song to get around it. Hence the Nightingale fought over by major individuals Grillby, Toriel, and Asgore.
[name suggestion appreciated]: Frisk of SwapLSTfell. He/him.
[name suggestion appreciated]: Chara of SwapLSTfell. Xe/xem.
[name suggestion appreciated]: Chara of LSTfell. She/her.

[name suggestion appreciated] - Sans of Dustswap! Rabbit motif.

YBTW:
Cyan: Sans from Underswap YB.
Rangy: Papyrus from Underswap YB. Later becomes Slim from Horrorfell.
Yellow: a G!Papyrus with yellow magic.
Winkle: Sans from BadBrother-tale.
Vanilla: Not to be confused with Vanilla, Alpha's brother from Beasttale/Omegatale/Alpha-tale. Later becomes Van from Horrorfell. Papyrus from BadBrother-tale.
Raspberry and Arbutus: conjoined twin Sansi from Swapfell [reddish-magenta color suggestion appreciated].
Cigs: Papyrus of Swapfell [reddish-magenta color suggestion appreciated], brother to Berry and Arby. Somewhat a take on KH's Swapfell Purple Papyrus.
Sorbet: Sans from Mobswap.
Bigarade: Papyrus from Mobswap.
Tacos: Sans from Horrorswap.
Chainsaw: Papyrus from Horrorswap.