Clarification on one Dustswap! Versal

Pre-established Papyrara, Papyrus and Chara. As an Underswap type this is basically just Frans.

Sans: Contextual name needed! Old name was Carat but really that's an unfitting name that doesn't click for me, unfortunately. Murderer. 

Initiative/Catalyst for deviation: Papyrus, upon Chara coming out of the Ruins for the 107th run, does the "what if i just... take their Soul before they get any further?". 

...He kills them and captures her Soul with one of the Soul Containers he stole from the Queen's Palace. Knowing that Chara could still hear him speaking, he does this whole monologue-thingy where he talks about/argues to the emptied air about their love (pre-established relationship/courtship/not-quite-PRICK-Code something). Sans, having both a bad feeling (this being one of the not-quite-Reset-Aware Papyrus traits; "bad feelings") and coming to check up on his brother at his post as per usual, finds him missing, and follows his footsteps in the snow.

Sans comes across Papyrus reaffirming his love and apologies to this human, dead and impaled in the snow, and hears several incriminating details. Things like the Resets. The constant Genocides. How Papyrus has been aware of things for a long time, but never let anyone help him, especially Sans. This abrupt information, a breaking point of several realizations clicking into place all at once, causes Sans to... do something. 

P-personalities, the kind unadultered by a higher-stress, higher-stakes setting like a Fell-type or a War of some kind, have many various responses to this kind of betrayal information. P-types tend to to be brighter, or more merciful, but here, specifically? Sans' reaction is to lash out. 

And lash out he does.

Sans jumps forward to where Papyrus is, and angrily, near hysterically confronts him over All of This. This overbearing, overprotectiveness that isn't doing him good. The constant lying and denial Papyrus has been trying to give Sans to cover up his stuff. The drinking. The smoking. The very frightening depressive state Papyrus seemed to have slumped to ever since they became adults and how there was a very much likely and acknowledged by both of them near-Falling-Down Papyrus was in. How he thought Papyrus was gaining an interest in something, maybe picking up his old skills, but it was just him obsessing over this, this awful sickening event. And person. How could you love...? He just couldn't understand. Did the human have a reason? A purpose? Papyrus can't answer for what the human has done. He's crying/anger-sobbing messily, Papyrus is getting defensive and still not coming clean with everything in all the wrong ways, still trying to deny, and... 

Sans didn't mean to (but he did mean to).

His magic whips somewhat out of control and bones manifest, thick and strong, as he's used to. 

They punch a hole right out of the back of Papyrus' skull.

Sans hits shock, the rapid high emotional fluctuations in his Soul causing him to not really... be able to fully process things right now. My brother loves a human? The human kills monsters? My brother is a murderer? None of this changes even though it's all true?

He doesn't do anything, sockets out as he stays there, immobile, as he misses the narrow window to possibly stabilize the Soul to prevent total Dusting.

Papyrus, with his HP, of course doesn't last long.

It's dust. Just dust.

Dust and a jacket over a gory, mutilated body.

Sans can't breathe.

Chara and Frisk: Chara has been going through mostly Genocide and Neutral Runs. She's done Pacifist before, but much less than all the others. Why? ...I still need a reason for that.