13| Airy Twirl

''Now, keep your hand on my shoulder blades'' I explain, taking her small hand in mine and placing them on me, she nodded, chewing on her lower lip, teasing me little

I bend down softly, languidly, using my time to tease her skin with my breath, I smiled when I saw the goosebumps on her tender skin, wrapping my arms around her bare knees I picked her up, a yelp coming from her.

''Relax there, love'' I say softly rubbing her skin in circles with my thumb, her small dress's hem falling over my palms, her nails digging into the skin of my shoulders. 

When she looked down at me, her short hair fell over her face, the tendrils hanging over her shoulders, I moved in around with small circles before dropping her onto the floor, her feet pressing against the hardwood floor. 

''Now one of the most elegant ones, this is one of my personal favourites'' I say chuckling turning her around, her hand stood limp on her sides, I noticed it and frowned. 

I pressed my front to her back and ran down my hands down the skin of her hands, leaving a trail of goosebumps on her tender whites. She hummed as my fingers grazed them down, interlocking my fingers with mine.

Tightening my hold on our interlocked fingers, I picked her up, making her inhale sharply, I went down and grabbed her thighs, wrapping it around my waist, I pressed my palm onto her lower back making her steadier. 

As her leg was around my waist in a beautiful arc, her short satin dress climbed, giving me a glimpse of her soft thighs, Snaking my hands over her, I gripped her thighs, running my knuckles over her delicate skin, I felt her nail dig into my hands. 

''Straight'' I whisper deeply into her ears, my lips grazing her skin, she left a shaky breath, gulping audibly.

''Mhmm'' she whimpers softly as I tightened my hold around her petite body, the air from the french windows making her dress flutter upwards.

I remember the first day I saw her, the day of living alone without a mother in this very man-made heaven of a home, the moment I saw Kathrine, the moment I saw the look in my father's eyes I knew she had something to do with him, and that little girl had something to do with me. 

Never have I known what it felt to have a family, I vaguely remember the times when my real father and mother were abusive towards me, I never knew why, they were wealthy, just like dad, but never half as virtuous as Eric Carter.

My real mother was never half as loving as Odette Carter and the girl I loved was never half as beautiful as Ophelia. 

The moment I placed her down, she released a breath that I never knew she held, it's not like I regret holding my sister this close, I just can't help it. 

''Why have I partnered with you, Damian? You're my brother for god's sake'' she nervously chuckled as my fingers curved around her perfect hips, pulling her closer to me, our fingers interlocking.