The group is complete! Go! Citrus Squad!

It was a Saturday evening on Orange's house. The gang decided to visit her.

Lemon Cookie left out a huge sigh.

"What is it?" Orange Cookie said to Lemon Cookie.

"N-Nothing, just that I really, really like y-"

Lemon Cookie clamped his mouth shut, in pure embarrasment.

"Hehe, what's your secret? Don't worry! I won't tell anyone!" Orange Cookie asked.

Lemon Cookie's face inmediately fell into a deep shade of red, as he blushed hugely and covered his face.

"I-I *stammers* I keep it to myself!" Lemon Cookie said, extremely embarrased and fell to the floor.

Then, Lime Cookie pounced on Lemon Cookie.

"G-Gah! Lime Cookie! Not now!" Lemon Cookie said, embarrased.

"Kinda unrelated, but...you ticklish?" Orange Cookie asked, as she spidered Lemon Cookie's sides.

"G-Gyahahahahaha! Ohohohorange Cohohohookie! Stahahap!" Lemon Cookie begged.

"Knew it!" Orange Cookie grinned.

"I know your worst spot..." Lime Cookie grinned.

Lime Cookie started to tickle Lemon Cookie's armpits.

"AHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHERE!" Lemon Cookie begged, as he blushed hugely.

"What's going on?" Grapefruit Cookie asked. Afer realizing, Grapefruit Cookie said "So he is..." as she approached Lemon's moving and squirming legs, taking off his shoes and socks and tickling his feet.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! YOU GUHUHUHYS! STAHAHAP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

They stopped. Lemon Cookie took a deep breath, and put on his socks and shoes.

"Guys, don't do that again...it's embarrasing..." Lemon Cookie said, blushing.

"Oh, I will!" Lime Cookie said.

"LIME COOKIEEEE!" Lemon Cookie said, completely embarrased.

---Timeskip bcuz lazy---

BOOM! An explosion was heard.

A Nojuice and Red Diamond Cookie were destroying the city and causing terrible damage.

"Anybody got Citrus Wristbands?" Grapefruit Cookie asked.

"Yup!" Orange Cookie and Lime Cookie replied.

"We'll be right back, Lemon Cookie!" Orange Cookie said.

They left.

"Ready?" Grapefruit Cookie asked.

"Ready!" Orange Cookie and Lime Cookie replied.

"Citrus Power...Link!" They said, as they transformed into the Citrus Squad. First Grapefruit, then Orange, and finally Lime.

"The red citrus of believing! Lively Grapefruit!"

"The orange citrus of hope! Sparkly Orange!"

"The green citrus of happiness! Aqua Lime!"

"Beware, evildoers. Because together, we're...the Citrus Squad!"

"Be careful! They could be anywhere!" Lively Grapefruit said.

They jumped as they avoided every attack and punched every enemy.

A light showed up, as the girls looked at it. They saw that they could end this, only if they had enough courage. The girls gathered thier courage, and they had enough. They have obtained thier Citrus Stones. The girls, with their Citrus Stones, attack the enemy, and put it on thier weapons. They point their respective weapons at the enemy, yelling:

"Citrus Shower!"

The Nojuice is purified by the bright light.

"I will return, and will NOT go so easy next time!" Red Diamond Cookie said at the brink of her defeat, as she dissapears into thin air.

---Timeskip bcuz lazy/Back at Orange Cookie's---

"The news said that they did it again! I hope...that one day...I am able to support the Citrus Squad with all my might!" Lemon Cookie said.

"Same here, but I can't because of...reasons. Yes, reasons." Orange Cookie said.

"Same here..." Grapefruit Cookie and Lime Cookie replied.

"Let's just have some fun and get this over with!" Grapefruit Cookie said.

Everyone laughed.