vera farmiga - at work

was bored so decided to write a one shot! enjoy? honestly vera deserves a lot more fanfics, one shots, etc. (vera does not have kids and renn doesn't exist because i love her family and want to respect it!)

smut | fem reader

you've been dating vera in secret for a good while now, you were coming up on your 6 months and you were nervous because you guys had made a deal that if you lasted (the goal was 6 months), you'd tell the public. now all you could think about were your friends reactions, your parents, the paparazzi, omg the paparazzi. the interviews, less privacy, the list goes on. the production of the fourth conjuring movie was still in motion and you were terrified to see what your cast and crew would think, "vera farmiga with the newbie?".."isn't y/n so much younger than vera?".. "who's using who?".. "i bet vera is just experimenting, i mean after all, she's never been with a woman".. "vera and y/n together? that's hot." with you're anxiety spiked you were nervous that it would effect your acting performance.
"y/n?" vera's voice interrupted your endless worrying, "oh my god, vera you scared me," you jumped out of your chair in your trailer and wiped the expression of distress off your face. you stared at vera in awe, like a little kid with a crush, "you look beautiful." she shut the trailer door blushing and walked over to you with such intent that you were nervous. she leaned in for a kiss but before your lips could meet she whispered back, "so do you. now let's go, james wants us back on set in 5" you lick your lips and whine, "veraaaa, please just stay for a couple minutes. i've missed you." turning back around so she can meet your eyes and give you a piercing glare, "don't. we're at work, i wouldn't want to embarrass you." man this woman has you wrapped around her finger. you pull her closer so that your bodies are inches apart, "please, i need your touch." you slowly start to unbutton her blouse but she stops you, "clothes off, now, take them off." you immediately took your clothes off, almost ripping the fabric, now all that was left was your under garments.
vera looked you up and down and smirked, she loved how submissive you were. her cold hands touched your bare waist as she pushed you onto the bed in your trailer, a moan escaping your lips, "shhh my love, we don't want anyone to hear now do we? not yet at least.." she's now straddling you. she slowly takes off her shirt as if to tease you, you could feel your underwear becoming soaked. she throws her blouse on the floor and leans in to kiss you. your lips meet and it's like a shock of electricity runs through you. your bodies movie in a rhythm as you make out, lots of soft moans into the kiss are exchanged. your lower body becomes weak from the tension, you were so close yet so far away from release. layers of fabric in between your cunt and hers, you grow impatient. your tongues are practically fighting for dominance, fighting for passion.
you reach your hands down to her pants and start to unbutton them. vera's done with the waiting and teasing, she's on edge as well. a break from the kiss allows her to help you take her pants off and throw them across the room, revealing black laced underwear matching her bra as if she planned for this to happen. you sit up, your hands on her ass, her hands reaching for the clasp to your bra. she moans at the kisses you plant on her collar bone.
your bra is now on the floor like the rest of your clothes and vera pushes you back down on the bed. her lips touch your skin, kissing from ur stomach to your boobs, mouth on one nipple the other in between her fingers. your head thrown back, moans filling the empty space. "oh god.." you breathlessly say. vera kisses up and meets your lips again, your hand reaching down her body. your fingers on her panty line. vera let's out whimpers at your touch, "please y/n." you smirk and let out a scoff, "look who's begging now.."
your fingers slip into her underwear and you slide them through her folds. vera's moans against your lips play a part in your wetness. your thumb circles her clit as two fingers slide into her wet cunt. she breaks the kiss to let out a loud moan, head thrown back, legs shaking, practically riding your fingers, she was very much close to release. "oh ms farmiga.. who knew you were this much of a slut. so needy." you could feel her walls tightening around your fingers, she was struggling to hold herself up so you flipped her onto her back. you're usually the one seeing stars but it was very pleasing to see her eyes rolling back into her head and her legs shaking. she was holding back moans but you weren't having it, "oh no no no, i want to hear you. i want everyone to know that you're mine." your thrusts speeding up, her moans speeding up. and with that, one final thrust of your fingers pushes her over the edge, coming all over your fingers.
then patrick runs in, "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!!?" your eyes meet vera's, breath hitching, reaching for blankets. "oh my god.. I AM SO SORRY- um.. i'm- i'm" his face was stuck in a surprised but scared at the same time expression. vera whispers so that only you can hear, "was i really that loud..?" "yes." you quickly reply back. patrick runs out slamming the door behind him, absolutely horrified. you lay your head on vera's chest and laugh, "did i embarrass you babe?" you mockingly smirk at her. "you are never gonna let this go are you?" "nope." you gather all the clothes that were sprawled out across the trailer and throw them at vera. you both get your clothes back on and make yourself look presentable, time to go find patrick and explain..

WELL- honestly not how i expected this to go when i started writing it. first time writing smut so i apologize if it sucks!!