eleanor bishop - holiday party

(basically this rlly doesn't follow the timeline and plot of the show itself. eleanor isn't a bad guy, kate never gets involved with the ronin situation, etc.)

smut | fem reader

eleanor is a very elegant woman, a woman with a set purpose in life. she hosts "bishop holiday parties" every christmas season and you were invited. you've been friends with the bishop family for almost a year now and you were foolishly in love with the older woman.
her eyes, her hair, her attitude and confidence. chefs kiss.
though you were too scared to tell her just thinking of all the possible outcomes. you decided that tonight would be the night you made your move. you picked out a red jumpsuit that showed a lot of cleavage, probably too much but you didn't care.
(for my visual people)

(this but red!)you're about to get in the shower when your phone dings

(this but red!)
you're about to get in the shower when your phone dings

KATE: dude. my mom is so pissed, idk what to do.
YOU: why??
KATE: she says i'm causing so much damage, yk the bell tower and stuff-
YOU: ah right.. well good luck! i'll see you in an hour or two

you set your phone down and proceed with getting ready.

it's now 6:50 and your uber just arrived outside your apartment. you rush down the stairs and get in the car,
"for y/n?"
"yup."
"cool, hi yes, bishop residence, right across from the avengers tower yk?"
"yes i do. everyone seems to be going there tonight."
"well yes, it's the bishop holiday party!" you smile, buckle your seatbelt, get comfy, and text kate

YOU: omw!
KATE: great!! i'm dying over here
YOU: you're fineee, stop being so dramatic.

15 minutes later you're pulling up to the tall ass building, you pay the uber driver and step out of the car. you waltz into the lobby and take the elevator up to the penthouse. you have butterflies in your stomach and you adjust your suit so that your ladies sit nicely. the elevator door opens and you take a deep breath, you walk in and you're greeted by a huge chocolate fountain with fresh strawberries to the side of it. your mind is buzzing just looking at all the people. you step up to the fountain and grab a strawberry, covering it in chocolate, pulling out your phone to text kate

YOU: i'm here! this place is jam packed, where are you?
KATE: i'm up in my room just go up the stairs to your left

before you can reply back you feel a hand on your shoulder, "wonderful to see you y/n!" you smirk and slowly turn around, "eleanor! what a very successful party you got here." "oh every year darling." you blush at the pet name and you can't stop staring at her lips, "got something on your mind?" you're snapped back to reality at the sound of her voice, "nope! nothing, i'm just a little overwhelmed with all the people haha." she smiles warmly, "you and me both honey, we can go somewhere quieter if you'd like?" oh 100% eleanor. ofc you wouldn't say that out loud but it was definitely hard to hold back, "sure thing, thank you!"

she leads you down a long hallway, holding your hand just to make sure you don't get caught in the commotion of the crowd. she opens the door to her bedroom and your jaw drops at the elegance of it all. "we can recollect our thoughts here," she jokingly exclaims. she leaves the door open as to avoid any advancements, she has yet to mention your suit but you have caught her lacking many times. she walks over to the large king bed and takes a seat on the edge, patting next to her, "come, take a seat." you walk over and sit down, leaning forward so that your suit loosens, bra showing. she gulps, trying to avoid the obvious tension. "how has your day been regardless to this party?" she tries changing the subject and you reply, "not much happened, was just preparing for this extravaganza." you keep eye contact with her, she smirks, "you picked out a nice suit." eyes never averting, "thank you, i thought you'd like it." she tries to hide her lip bite but it's difficult to hide something like that, you smirk in return. it's all very tense and eleanor gets up, hips swaying as she walks over to the door, shutting it quietly so no one suspects a thing. she stops for a second, questioning everything, both of you breathing heavily, you just stare at her still figure. she slowly turns around, hand still pressed on the door.