vera farmiga - reunited

(vera does not have kids but renn does exist)

smut | fem reader

many many years ago, you worked on a project with the one and only vera farmiga. you had always dreamed of it and it was beyond magical when it finally came true. her being an older woman led to playing your mother. obviously you were pretty bummed you didn't get to kiss her or "be with her" but it made sense considering the age gap, you were happy regardless.

you were more grown up now and realized that the feelings you had for vera were real and not just your raging mommy issues. you loved this woman, her smile, her laugh, her personality, etc. never did you dare tell anyone about these feelings, it would never happen and it was embarrassing to be attracted to a woman almost twice your age (along with the fact that she's happily married). but you couldn't suppress your feelings much longer, you had to tell someone, whether that be your best friend or vera..

you still had vera's number from when you were shooting so you decided to text her and ask her if you two could meet up.

y/n- "hi vera, im in town for a project-
(that was a lie, you just needed an excuse)
-and was wondering if you'd like to get some coffee at my hotel's breakfast bar? it could be fun to catch up!"

you waited and waited for a response, maybe she changed her number?

vera's pov:
i didn't know what to say to her. i stared and stared at the phone. she was so much fun but, she had a major effect on me and well.. my sexuality. i get feelings when i'm around her, the feelings i only get around renn. it's frightening and frustrating because i know i shouldn't feel like this, not for someone so much younger, not for anyone other than renn. it wouldn't be polite of me to not respond though..

vera- "y/n! it's lovely to here from you. i'd love to meet up! does 10am tomorrow work?"

y/n- "of course! one moment, i'll send you the address."

vera- "sounds great!!"

bandaid's ripped off. now we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

y/n's pov:
it felt like a large boulder had been lifted up off your shoulders. if she hadn't responded that would've been really awkward. you were so excited that you went straight to picking out your outfit for tomorrow morning, you were dying to impress her.

-9:50 AM THE NEXT MORNING-

you sit down at a table for two in the corner, waiting for her presence. nobody was really here except for the workers. you fiddled with your fingers, nerves overwhelming you.

there she was. she walked through the door at exactly 10:00.
oh my, she got more beautiful as she aged. her knee length black dress hugging all her curves. she was so beautiful.

vera's pov:
i nervously sighed before walking in, frantically looking around for a familiar face.

there she was. her beautiful hair tucked behind her ears, showing off the earrings i got her on the last day of shooting- she still has them?
she's grown up.. grown in many places. vera's eyes locked on your tits.

i walk over to her, tugging at my dress. trying my hardest not to look like she was making my knees weak. "y/n! you look amazing darling."

y/n's pov:
god. darling. i swear this woman has me twirling my hair and shit.

"thank you vera! i'm loving that dress, it looks amazing on you." you have a flirty smile plastered on your face. she blushed, mission accomplished.
you both just stare, examining each other. her hands were on the table playing with her wedding ring, your hands reaching out for hers. "vera-" she looks up at you right as you say that. you're nervous but you gotta get it off your chest, "-over the years, i've been thinking, um and.. well." she's keeping eye contact, making your heart race, "i have feelings for you." the bomb has dropped, let's hope it doesn't explode. she pulls her hands away, "y/n.. you can't, i- i have a husband." you can't stop thinking about her lips, "just because you have a husband doesn't mean i can't have feelings for you. vera, i need you to answer this simple question for me, just a yes or no. are you attracted to me?"