Chapter Five

Third-person pov

It's been three months since everything happened and Oriana felt so alone. She thought it was her fault that they leave her. She was scared of those whispers but now she want them to talk to her. She wanted to hug them, felt safe in their protective arms.

Oriana is sitting on the school ground while looking at the boys playing football. She starts school and now her mother let her go out of the house also. She didn't feel good about all this. All she wants is just her brother back.

She pull out of her thoughts when someone yelled: "hey watch out"

She frown and saw a ball coming toward her. She shield herself with her hands but she didn't feel any ball hit her. She frowns and looks up but there is no one. Her friends asked: "Are you fine?"

She nod her head then one of her friends said: "Mr Rodriguez helped you"

Oriana frowned and she said: "oh Mr Rodriguez is one of the biggest business tycoons in the world along with his two brothers"

Oriana saw a man walking towards the ground exit. He is tall and wearing a suit with a few guards walking behind him. She frowns then she saw the bracelet hanging from his hand shining in the sun with a dragon with big wings. Her eyes widen and she rushes toward him while yelling: "Chris stop, I know it's you please wait"

She fell to the ground and went to get up when she saw him sitting inside the car. She can't see his face but she just saw a glimpse of his dark blue eyes. She is crying there for him to come back but he sat inside the car and sped off to the road. Her friends came and helped. She asked gently: "what happened? Why are you running behind him like this?"

Oriana said pouting: "he is my brother. Can you get me his address or office address"

She said simply: "I will but tomorrow"

Oriana frowned and get up with her friends help and she went home after school. The only thing which are inside her headaches is why Chris didn't stop even left her crying like this.

Oriana is standing at her window staring at the cloudy sky and only darkness. It's again a moonless night and she hates remembering everything. She saw a figure standing in front of her house at the same place and her face had a big smile now. She rushes downstairs and opens the door. Her mother came behind her hearing the door sound.

Oriana rushed outside but there is no one now. Her mother hugs her while saying good things to her. Oriana went back inside the house and close her window then lay on the bed. She is trying to sleep but can't. She said pouting: "please help me, God. Please give my brothers back to me"

She closes her eyes and hears a whisper: "go to Sleep Ori baby. Everything will be fine soon"

Her eyes drift to sleep and she falls into a peaceful sleep after so long time.

----------------------

Oriana is now in her school parking with her friends. Her friend says smiling: "here is his office address. Just get the bus from the corner side"

Oriana hugs her and gets out of the school. She is scared because she has never been out alone but she wanna meet her brothers. She takes a deep breath and takes the bus from the corner road. It's taken her 15 minutes to reach there. She saw a bug building and hopped off the car with the only hope to find her brothers.

She walks inside the building. She is playing with the hem of her top and asked gently at reception: "can I meet Mr Rodriguez?"

The lady said smiling: "do you have any appointment dear?"