"One More"

ϟ Chapter 25 ϟ

Trigger warning: Sexual and physical Assault (Please leave or read at your own risk)

4:00 a.m

I have no idea when the party ended...since I blacked out...but I still haven't been able to fall back to fall asleep.

I still felt the alcohol in my system which was good because after what ended up happening. I didn't ever want to be sober.

I didn't remember much but I'm sure I didn't want to.

Harry showing up as he did with Hermione, Denver, and Ron was unexpected but that wasn't the worst part I'm certain.

Things that happened after Draco and I left the closet were blurry.

All I knew was that something happened that triggered the events from that night in Paris I so longed to forget but my stubborn mind would not allow that to happen.

I'm trying so hard to remember what had happened that caused me to panic.

I'm laying in bed with Draco's arms wrapped around me tightly and my head was hurting.

I didn't care...I needed to fill in the blanks and being in here was not helping.

I slowly grab Draco's arms and move them away, slipping out of the bed and out of his room.

The floor underneath my feet was freezing as I made my way through the manor, barely being able to make out anything because of the darkness that surrounded me.

I made it down the stairs and walked into the kitchen only to find a shirtless Blasie reaching for a glass cup in a cabinet.

"Get me a glass too will you?" I told him as I sit down on the kitchen island

Blaise quickly turns around and looks at me, acting as if I had not just scared him.

Which makes me let out a small giggle. He nods and reaches for another glass.

Then he's walking toward me and sits down on the stool next to me.

Taking out his wand from his pocket and softly says "Aguamenti" to both of the cups.

Filling them up with just the right amount of water.

"Why are you awake," He asks as he slides one of the glasses toward me

"I should be asking you the same thing" I grab the glass and take a sip

"Couldn't sleep. You?"

"Me too." I replied as I turned to look at him, surprised to find him already looking at me as well "What?" I ask as I softly shove him

"You look terrible" He jokes. Yet I knew I probably looked as terrible as I felt.

"Oh yeah, and you just look so much better than me?"

"I do." He simply replies " I always do" He flips his invisible hair back dramatically. Causing a snort to escape my mouth before I could fully cover my mouth to stop it.