Belle's Beginning

Moving away from what you know and love is similar to finishing a book. You don't know how to cope with the missing characters who once excited your life. You are left with the memories, while you reread the lines, but they will never amount to the firsthand experiences you've encountered. You are given chapters and pages full of both the memories you wish to escape from and those you want to stay but always seem to go. 

   My story was unenjoyable. The plot always sidetracked and the chapters were incredibly too long. The beginning went by unexpectantly soon, while the end dragged out to the point of boredom. I always found myself rereading my stories hoping it was me who did an inaccurate portrayal of the past, though it has come to my attention that my point of view should not be shunned down. 

      Maybe what I had anticipated was for me to be the better author.  Maybe if I wrote my story's with short and fast chapters, then it would fit my personal appeal. 

    But I could never obtain that appeal, for it is not my reality. It is Claire's. Trudging along with short and fast chapters. 

     My dearest Claire, one of the only who understood. Our books on their own didn't get a second glance. They seem average. Usually, it is those books who are deemed the most interesting. But unraveling Claire's story has taught me that blandness is often overlooked. 

    Harmony however, has never been overlooked. She has always been the center of attention. I admire her for that because she shone light on the part of me that has always been shadowed. 

   My two bestfriends differ incredibly so, they are practically the same.  I can only imagine how their personalities would blend on their first encounter. I suppose the uniqueness of each would collide in a way that is impossible to perceive.